Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

To my recollection, all information is "required" to move on to the next screen. But what you place in most all spots can be edited later. The things I would imagine are hard to edit later would be name, address, email, DOB/age and gender. Although, I've got to imagine even address/email may be editable at a later time, but I highly doubt name, DOB/age, and gender are that easy to edit at a later time (and may even pre-fill based on your runDisney profile). With that being said, don't just completely skip the other questions. Because from these images, they have the classic "*" next to them to indicate that the process might likely bounce you back to doing the same page again when missing questions.

View attachment 588727
View attachment 588728
View attachment 588729

So if you're aiming to save a few seconds on registration, just submit an estimate above 2:00 hrs on POT. For a t-shirt size, just select something quickly and edit later. Have your CC ready to enter.

In all likelihood, it's getting into the actual registration page that is going to take the precious time. In the past, they didn't save your bib once the registration page started. But the registration itself takes maybe 1-2 minutes if you're quick and doing a solo one. The time it takes to actually get from queue to the registration page can be 5, 10, 20 minutes, and that's where the time is most likely lost. So my advice is several devices, with several different browsers, opening the link at times before and after the registration window opens. Maximize your chances and minimize the time waiting in the queue.
Can you not a put a time below the cutoff and submit the POT later?

Can you not a put a time below the cutoff and submit the POT later?

No, you have to input something into the pop-up choice now that you’ve selected finishing faster than 2 hrs (or whatever the cutoff is). So either you select:

1) Below cutoff. Then put POT info including date, time, distance, hyperlink to results.

2) Above cutoff. Then select a single drop down range.

In both cases you will be asked a “required” follow up question. The non-POT question is easier. And since you can edit POT long after registration, there’s little need to waste time there if you’re concerned about speed.

Not critical for tomorrow but my POT website resets to the leaderboard even after I enter in my name and it shows just my result. When you click on the link it just goes to the general results page, will that be an issue or will they enter my name to confirm?

Not critical for tomorrow but my POT website resets to the leaderboard even after I enter in my name and it shows just my result. When you click on the link it just goes to the general results page, will that be an issue or will they enter my name to confirm?
I found a good link at the chip time site (can’t seem to delete this from my phone)

Anyone know if there is an after party for this and how to get tickets for that? Thanks.

Anyone know if there is an after party for this and how to get tickets for that? Thanks.

There is a post-race party. Starts at 10pm. Included in registration for Challenge and Half Marathon runners, $89 otherwise. There's a link on the events page (not live til later today), and it would be handled through the same registration site.

I'm curious, does anyone know what time the expo is generally open to for bib pickup? My husband would rather do the 10k, but we're supposed to be arriving on Friday morning, which should give us plenty of time. I just want to make sure we don't run the risk of missing it in case our flight gets delayed.

I'm curious, does anyone know what time the expo is generally open to for bib pickup? My husband would rather do the 10k, but we're supposed to be arriving on Friday morning, which should give us plenty of time. I just want to make sure we don't run the risk of missing it in case our flight gets delayed.
I think until 7-8 pm usually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter