Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

If I know I want pins and an ornament, am I better off buying them now or waiting until the expo? I'm already registered, looking now at the "buy products" tab

Does anyone know if they'll release photos of the pins and other things you can purchase ahead of time? Also, do those sell out before the race? Trying to decide if I can wait for more information before ordering it.

I just went to try again and went straight to registration with no queue at all, I sure am glad I stressed and worried for nothing. LOL
Yeah, I was logged in with everyone at 9:50, and sat through the entire damn queue while everyone else is registering, and once everyone here was registered it finally opened up for me and at same time the queue system went away since all links now take you directly to registration.

btw 9:50am - all still say available

I'm not going to this one I paid for a charity bib last year and got the medals already. No way am I asking a charity for a refund....I wish I could justify it though. I know the jackets will be amazing! I want a villains themed jacket! :D

I know you guys are gonna have an amazing time!

here are the main screens when logged in for the challenge. If you already have set you your rD account all of your name/address/phone should be prefilled.

MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT as disney keeps trying to put me at an address I haven't lived at for over 10 years even though I've had a CM delete it during a call.

Attachments

• page 1.PNG
    page 1.PNG
    57.8 KB · Views: 7
  • page 2.PNG
    page 2.PNG
    157.1 KB · Views: 7
  • page 3.PNG
    page 3.PNG
    176.1 KB · Views: 7
  • page 4.PNG
    page 4.PNG
    128.6 KB · Views: 6
  • page 5.PNG
    page 5.PNG
    113.8 KB · Views: 6
  • page 6.PNG
    page 6.PNG
    113.8 KB · Views: 6
  • page 7.PNG
    page 7.PNG
    59.5 KB · Views: 6

If I know I want pins and an ornament, am I better off buying them now or waiting until the expo? I'm already registered, looking now at the "buy products" tab
The pin that matches the medal usually sells out fast at the Expo. So it can be a tough decision:
  1. pay for the bundle,
  2. try to buy it at the Expo,
  3. ask a fellow diser who will be at the Expo early to get one for you, or
  4. wait and but it on eBay (premium price for a couple of months then at a discount)

challenge screens if NOT entering a POT. and it keeps putting them out of order (should be reversed)

Attachments

• page 6 no POT 1.PNG
    page 6 no POT 1.PNG
    201.2 KB · Views: 6
  • page 6 no POT.PNG
    page 6 no POT.PNG
    199.4 KB · Views: 7
  • page 6.PNG
    page 6.PNG
    113.8 KB · Views: 7
I have a little less anxiety about getting registered for Marathon Weekend now. Either the demand isn’t at the level I think it is or they are filling full fields for all the races and there is substantial availability.

I'm still going with the charity - it is sooo much less stress at this point even though I pay more. But after today, I suspect during Marathon weekend I won't get in if I tried on my own since I was stuck in the queue here for 50 minutes and only got in once the queue went to 0 for everyone.

Also. I had 3 tabs open in chrome when I "got in" to complete the registration. If you try to open more than one of those you will get this screen:

multiple same q ids.PNG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!