• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor Hills - WOW!

How do you get such great rates for WH? I looked through allears and the room cost per night for a 4 bedroom is $354 a night. Also these don't look like condos or town homes this property looked like a house with a pool and everything. I am asking because my sister and her family (party of 11) are looking to go to Disney in May and I want to find her afforable options for this group. Are there other places to look at?

Thanks for the help!
Michelle

seems really high. I'd expect to pay about $1,200/wk or $200-250/night for 4 BR House, even in May.

WH has 2BR and 3BR condos (apartment buildings), 3 BR townhouses, and 4-5-6BR vacation homes. In a townhouse, you have a private splash pool (about 12' X 10' and about 2 feet to 4 1/2 feet depth). Each vacation home has it's own private pool, much larger, and a hot tub, and the garages have been converted to game rooms with billiards, air hockey, ping pong, etc.

Amenities vary, due to private ownership, but not by much.

And no matter where you rent in WH, you have access to the big pool and rec facilities. And the grounds are maintained by one company, so all properties are beautiful.

I found mine through windsorhillsrent.com. Just put www in front, since disboard wont allow me to post link until I hit 10. Each owner on this site has their own website, with all of the particulars spelled out. Find one that looks good and give them a call. I wouldnt use the web form on this site, as nobody responded. When I made contact through individual sites, I was contacted within hours by the same owners, so I think there is a problem with the web form.

Best wishes.

I vacillate between on-property and off-property pros and cons. We are staying off-property in the fall of 2009. I am interested to see how it all goes over with a larger group. We are sharing a house with relatives. I am really craving the space and separate rooms and a nice kitchen etc.
Although I loved our last vacay on property, it wasn't fun being cooped up with 5 people in one POR room. Definate drawback. I also did not like waiting for the buses....and planning around the busses....and leaving 45-60 minutes ahead of time in case there was no bus....:rolleyes1 . Just give me a car...I would rather drive, park and walk in! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter