Will there be another DCL WBPC? (or EBPC)

If The Wonder is going to stay on the West coast for a few years, then I will really think about doing one of them. For me, travelling from Europe to go to Disneyland, going on a cruise from Florida is just impossible right now. It would double the cost of my trip, as I would have to add on an extra flight, extra hotel nights and extra transport OR I would have to do a separate trip, just to Florida for a cruise.

If The Wonder stays on the West coast, its a very easy add on to my California trip and does not involve any extra flights or hotel nights.

I was thinking earlier that Disney is likely to continue their dry dock refurbishments on the other side of the Canal... so they may just throw one in before and after a dry dock. Unless its just an under-the-hood-oil-change situation, I'd want the one after, to see what's new.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I mean really, what were they going to do try and get dried dock done in Russia lol. Even after I moved, I drove the extra couple hours to have my car looked at by my favorite mechanic who I trusted.

I too would like to pick up the PC trip right after dry dock. I’ll sign up on Gold day. Then except the “I’m sorry we need to postpone” discount they offer or actually cruise.

We are on the July 18 Wonder to Alaska. We changed from the SD repo to Vancouver. We planned to spend a week at DL before but Covid fear made us cancel. Now that things are better we wish we were still on the west coast trip. I love SD, was looking forward to DL and a day in SF. I'd sail the west coast over the Caribbean any time. WBPC is on my life list so I hope it will happen.

We are on the July 18 Wonder to Alaska. We changed from the SD repo to Vancouver. We planned to spend a week at DL before but Covid fear made us cancel. Now that things are better we wish we were still on the west coast trip. I love SD, was looking forward to DL and a day in SF. I'd sail the west coast over the Caribbean any time. WBPC is on my life list so I hope it will happen.

We were close to cancelling this cruise. Like, days before, in the middle of the omicron surge and I was thinking "it's too risky, flights are too long, so many hours on airplanes, the Mardi Gras crowds, tests at the port, etc"... but then before I made the decision I paused and realized how the pandemic robbed us all of 2 years of our lives we're not going to get back. And said nope, life is too short, not canceling.
After the most unforgettable cruise, the best trip of our lives, I can't believe I gave it a thought.

All this is to say, if you're healthy and your finances allow it, don't hesitate. Go on that cruise, take that trip, don't let the pandemic rob you a minute more of your time. Life is too short.

I hope with all my heart DCL runs PC cruises again. It's an unforgettable experience.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter