Will I be able to transfer deposit?

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
We have a Disney charge card with rewards. We won’t be going to Disney world until probably Jan./Feb. 2022. Some of our rewards expire in 2021. If I make a ressie and use the expiring points for a deposit, if a discount comes up and we have to rebook or decide to upgrade, will it transfer or will we lose the reward used for the deposit? Also, do they still have the card you can order from the charge card company to download your rewards to and if yes, do the rewards ever expire off that card? Thanks, been a long time since we’ve been To a Disney World.

We have a Disney charge card with rewards. We won’t be going to Disney world until probably Jan./Feb. 2022. Some of our rewards expire in 2021. If I make a ressie and use the expiring points for a deposit, if a discount comes up and we have to rebook or decide to upgrade, will it transfer or will we lose the reward used for the deposit? Also, do they still have the card you can order from the charge card company to download your rewards to and if yes, do the rewards ever expire off that card? Thanks, been a long time since we’ve been To a Disney World.

As long as you go from Room Only to another Room Only or from a Package to a Package, they will be able to transfer. If you change your booking type then they won't.

The expiration date on your Disney Visa rewards is just the date by which you have to redeem your points for a rewards card. You don't have to use the funds by that date. You can get the card with the rewards dollars loaded before they expire and then hold onto the card until you're ready to use the reward dollars.

The expiration date on your Disney Visa rewards is just the date by which you have to redeem your points for a rewards card. You don't have to use the funds by that date. You can get the card with the rewards dollars loaded before they expire and then hold onto the card until you're ready to use the reward dollars.
Well that will make it easy. I’ll use a different form of payment for the room and the rewards in the parks once we‘re there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!