Will be in DL -- May 4-8 -- Pin Tips?

caesr

Earning My Ears
Hi there -- I will be in DL for the first time May 4-8 any tips for good pin trading places -- Also are there any LE pins coming out while I'm there? How early do I have to be there to get them, where do i get them, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Caesar:p

I can't help you --- but will be waiting to hear about your experiences. I'll be asking the same questions in around three weeks!!:)

the main place for trading at DL is on Main Street behind the disney Showcase. There are also pin carts that people hang out at. One on Main Street, in Tomorrowland, in Frontierland and then there is fantasy Faire. Pins are sold at the carts and also in the Emporium, Disney Showcase, some at Disneyana, at Autopia, Five and Dime at Toontown and at Pooh's Corner. Never know what will be where. The LE you might find is the Cinco de Mayo and who knows.......maybe Mother's Day. Like I said, we never know.
Barbara

There will be new rules this weekend for trading with cast members. Cast members will only trade for true cloisonné or hard enamel pins with Disney on them. This rule goes in affect Wednesday the 2nd. Any pin can still be used to trade between guest. If you are not sure which pins are tradable with cast members you can stop at the pin annex on Main Street and ask the Super Trader.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter