Will adjusting resort dates affect fast pass selections?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
wasn’t sure exactly where to put this. We are thinking we need to slide our resort dates by one night due to the lack of availability of fast passes on our 1st day of going to the parks. I was able to get what we wanted on our check out date. If available, we want to slide our resort dates and keep all of our fast passes. I was told our confirmation number and everything would remain the same and that nothing would happen with our current fast passes. I just wanted to make sure before I did this. I have NEVER had such a hard time making fast pass selections, ever! I was on at 7 on the dot also. I could only get slinky dog or pandora on check out day. Neither was available any day all day long for the length of our trip. Thanks for your help.

wasn’t sure exactly where to put this. We are thinking we need to slide our resort dates by one night due to the lack of availability of fast passes on our 1st day of going to the parks. I was able to get what we wanted on our check out date. If available, we want to slide our resort dates and keep all of our fast passes. I was told our confirmation number and everything would remain the same and that nothing would happen with our current fast passes. I just wanted to make sure before I did this. I have NEVER had such a hard time making fast pass selections, ever! I was on at 7 on the dot also. I could only get slinky dog or pandora on check out day. Neither was available any day all day long for the length of our trip. Thanks for your help.
The best place to have your question answered would be on the Theme Park forum, fast pass facts thread. Here is a link:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/page-227

But, to answer your question, fastpasses are tied to tickets, not reservations. Your reservation check in date opens your fastpass selection window, but once you choose your fps, you shouldn't lose them if you add a day to your reservation. But the experts on the other thread are the best ones to ask. :)

You should be fine, your tickets aren't changing and the date you want to keep is already falling in your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter