Why do we have to stand in all these lines?...a TR by DM w/lots of PIX...Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#4000!! Woo Hoo!! :woohoo:
Way to go Idaho!
clippotato3.gif

As much as I hate to do it, I guess it's time to close this trip report down. It's been so much fun doing it. Someday I'll do another ...

:grouphug: If it makes you feel any better, I don't have anything planned either. My dh did say the other day, he wouldn't mind if I planned another trip to WDW, I think he secretly liked all the surprises I had for him.

I'll move your TR tomorrow. So everyone get their goodbyes in.

This is officially the longest, most popular trip report ever. And to think you were a lurker at one time... :lmao: Congrats! I really enjoyed reading along!

:sad1: Well, it is sad......but come on over to my PTR and eventually I'll do a TR after I actually do a Trip that is!
(shameless plug!)

This is officially the longest, most popular trip report ever. And to think you were a lurker at one time... :lmao: Congrats! I really enjoyed reading along!

DM Rules! DM Rules! DM Rules! DM Rules!

Don't lock it up yet Marissa... wait at least until she hits 100,000 views. ::yes::

Bye DM, sorry this is over and so happy to see you posting again!!!

Congrats, DM. I made the top 10, woohoo!

Are you really going in October, or is Buzz just teasing us? popcorn::

DM......i just wanted to tell you i'm thinking about you and hoping you're feeling better before this gets shut down! it's been such a great report.....thanks for sharing your wonderful and hysterical memories with us! :goodvibes

Can't say this is the longest or the most popular, but I am glad that I did have quite a few readers. Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments! :goodvibes

:sad1: Well, it is sad......but come on over to my PTR and eventually I'll do a TR after I actually do a Trip that is!
(shameless plug!)
Yes! I know TE's TR will be a hoot! I am really looking forward to that.

DM Rules! DM Rules! DM Rules! DM Rules!

Don't lock it up yet Marissa... wait at least until she hits 100,000 views. ::yes::
100,000 views???? Eek! I think the view count still goes up once it's locked up. Just not the post count.

Bye DM, sorry this is over and so happy to see you posting again!!!
I'm back and with an attitude. Kidding. I'm back anyway.

number 7 :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana:

not bad if I may so.

:thumbsup2
Not bad at all! :thumbsup2

DM......i just wanted to tell you i'm thinking about you and hoping you're feeling better before this gets shut down! it's been such a great report.....thanks for sharing your wonderful and hysterical memories with us! :goodvibes
Aw, thanks Dawn. I still expect to keep up our MySpace fun!

So sad to see it end :sad1:

but it was great getting to know you and your family through your TR :hug:

Thanks for sharing it!!!

Whew - I was able to post before it moved over :banana:

DM - I think you need to start your OWN thread on the community board... how are we going to find you if you aren't hosting YOUR OWN?!?!?!?:confused3

Hope you are feeling better! :cutie:

DM - I think you need to start your OWN thread on the community board... how are we going to find you if you aren't hosting YOUR OWN?!?!?!?:confused3

I've got an idea. :idea:

Change the name on this thread, then have Marissa move it to the Community Boards.

*pointing at my head* Not Just A Hat Rack My Friends. :smokin:

Wooohoooo I was second :yay:
You rock Jo!

So sad to see it end :sad1:

but it was great getting to know you and your family through your TR :hug:

Thanks for sharing it!!!

Whew - I was able to post before it moved over :banana:
And we became good buddies! :hug:

Start my own thread? I'm not that interesting. That's why I go to TFW. It's all just fun there.

I've got an idea. :idea:

Change the name on this thread, then have Marissa move it to the Community Boards.

*pointing at my head* Not Just A Hat Rack My Friends. :smokin:
And not just a pretty face! :cutie: I don't think my own thread would fly ...

Once again thanks for the great trip report DM. It has been a blast.
And once, again, you're quite welcome Canuck. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter