Why do we have to stand in all these lines?...a TR by DM w/lots of PIX...Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to DM yesterday and she said hopefully by Thursday she'll be up to sitting at the PC, she really needs a laptop :thumbsup2
Hi Jo, Thanks for keeping us up to date on DM! I sent her out a card today. I`ve been lurking over on the TFW thread,:surfweb: seems like you guys have fun..I might join in eventually,, :rolleyes1 ,, I`v been thinking about HSM (Dawn all day today! :goodvibes ,,,,,cant wait to see pics!!! Carrie :cheer2:

Hi Jo, Thanks for keeping us up to date on DM! I sent her out a card today. I`ve been lurking over on the TFW thread,:surfweb: seems like you guys have fun..I might join in eventually,, :rolleyes1 ,, I`v been thinking about HSM (Dawn all day today! :goodvibes ,,,,,cant wait to see pics!!! Carrie :cheer2:
Ahem!! I officially order you to come out of lurkdom!! (and everyone has to listen to me over there! :snooty: ;)
You can even self appoint yourself something when the mood hits you!

Where r u from?? We'll have to get the accent detector out to place you in a sub-Focker group!

If you have any pugs you have to check with me first:thumbsup2 Or if you have any Poop questions, I'm the expert:thumbsup2
Ahem!! I officially order you to come out of lurkdom!! (and everyone has to listen to me over there! :snooty: ;)

Yeah, um, yes, yes we do, what ever TE says we do....:rolleyes1

You can even self appoint yourself something when the mood hits you!

Unless of course TE appoints you something first;)

It's Thursday, and as Jo said, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Well, as much as I can but that's more than before. :banana:

Thank you all for your well wishes. You have all made me feel so loved!!

I simply cannot respond individually now to you all but know that I have read all your comments. I even see that I have a new reader! Welcome Leslieann1024. I think this TR will be shut down soon as it has finally come to an end and OhMari is just waiting to tuck this TR into the completed TR section.

It has been so much fun doing this TR and just plain having fun "chatting" with you all. When things get really back to normal, you will usually find me over at the Team Focker Watch thread. Lots of cool fun people there! :cool1:

Buzz ~ Thanks for the U2 video. Love it! It gives me an idea but I can't say what yet ...

Woohoo DM's back :yay:

So this is done huh :sad1: Not even a little wrap up :sad:

Thanks for writing DM we've all loved reading it, having fun and getting to know you :hug:

Woohoo DM's back :yay:

So this is done huh :sad1: Not even a little wrap up :sad:

Thanks for writing DM we've all loved reading it, having fun and getting to know you :hug:
What do you mean not even a little wrap up? What in bloody heck do you call my "Final Thoughts"????? :confused3 You Brits are slow ... :hug:

I think this TR will be shut down soon as it has finally come to an end and OhMari is just waiting to tuck this TR into the completed TR section.

Tuck, huh.
Glad you are feeling better. Do not carry any grocery bags, paper or plastic. Just one more stupid thing I did.

I deleted your double post. I wrote it in the edit section, but it didn't pick it up.

Tuck, huh.
Glad you are feeling better. Do not carry any grocery bags, paper or plastic. Just one more stupid thing I did.

I deleted your double post. I wrote it in the edit section, but it didn't pick it up.
Thanks for keeping this open longer than I asked. It has been harder to come back to the DIS than I thought it would be. I am totally milking it with Rob. I made him take Brookie to the potty out at dinner last night because I can't pick her up on the seat! Poor me .... waaaaaaa! :laughing:

As much as I hate to do it, I guess it's time to close this trip report down. It's been so much fun doing it. Someday I'll do another ...

Thanks for keeping this open longer than I asked. It has been harder to come back to the DIS than I thought it would be. I am totally milking it with Rob. I made him take Brookie to the potty out at dinner last night because I can't pick her up on the seat! Poor me .... waaaaaaa! :laughing:

As much as I hate to do it, I guess it's time to close this trip report down. It's been so much fun doing it. Someday I'll do another ...

:sad2: well it was a good report. Hope you get to do another one soon.

She's joining me in October! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: Awesome! And I didn't even know that! Are you paying? :rolleyes:

Must know post count said:
DM, we need an official POST COUNT on this trippy before she gets shut down. Can you post it?
Ask and ye shall receive ...

Disneyolic 912
TEminnie 175
DisneyJo 163
Montana Disney Fan 154
Lifelong_Dreamer 153
blue_river 153
SingingMom 152
scottny 142
cherbear 129
cmp1111 105
HomeschoolMama 96
tinkgurl 89
Disneydad99 79
jcc0621 72
Goofyluver 69
carrieannie 58
heath-and-javens-mom 54
CourtneyandRyan 50
LurrrvtheDuck 50
Tanya90210 49
dismom9761 49
Flossbolna 44
mandy200587 43
shannon47142 41
castawaymam 40
Disneyland_Mama 33
punkin413 31
kaysmommie 30
twob4him 29
puggymom 29
babieemelly 28
KatGarcia 26
Miz Diz 26
Hedy 24
wirki 23
winkers 21
Crazy Kanga 21
dlwharp 20
PrincessV 20
ChipNDale 19
SwansLoveDisney 18
praisehisname 15
Nicole786 15
Goofster57 13
buffy0214 13
rentayenta 13
WDWHeather 12
LeeLee2U 11
snowbell 10
Ragnrok23 10
MagicAddict2178 10
Philadisney 10
WDW Fan 10
LizAgna 10
lgcountry 9
daisy_77 9
Muffinygood 9
ILMICKEY 8
sunlver 8
Linnie The Pooh 7
Trentmom 7
abeyst 7
kate2961 6
betsywdw 6
Simba22 6
Glendamax 6
Lovinlifesooomuch30 6
myrsfmly 6
TheDISneyFamily 6
dreamn_Disney 6
Dizneydaz 5
wendygrace 5
tnmomof4 5
CRSNDSNY 5
alabamagirl 5
Mickey'sMainMami 5
englishrose47 5
Blue Riverine 5
pattiken 4
princessjv 4
pierresgirl 4
Cinderella16 4
lauren_elizabeth 4
ruthma 4
ncseric 4
MrsPB 4
klj27 4
IcePrincess467 4
sharkB8HooHaHa 4
wahoostampingirl 4
arizonacolbys 3
jenins121681 3
whogirl'smom 3
mrsksomeday 3
1andrea 3
Hillary12.8.07 3
camelotcats 3
disneydance 3
magsnden 2
luvmyboys 2
EeyoreLuvr07 2
pamouselover 2
ObsessedwithWDW 2
2tinkerbells 2
Leslieann1024 2
milouster 2
jjohnson 2
Disfan3 2
Gregory 2
OhMari 2
emilee&tylersmom 2
tksbaskets 2
pixe*dst 2
pepperw23 2
SavvyMom 2
jnykly 2
Lilo's Mom 2
oh_sachi 2
ChrisLei 2
jonestavern 1
lazidazi07 1
melsmom12 1
BobNoxious 1
Lauralee131 1
QuirkyButterfly 1
hayanyujah847 1
kindakrazy2 1
packerbeth 1
Princess Stitch 1
jwwi 1
micky hater 1
imp&pixie 1
ReneeDisney 1
Boppintothetop 1
alexramz1515 1
Sehsun 1
MeMom 1
kileybeth 1
ddstratton 1
MrsPiglet 1
Leger13 1
MAGGIED 1
AlyssinWonderland 1
william4192 1
lovealldisney 1
Aurora borealis 1
laura74 1
tinawv 1
Ciciwoowoo 1
michpoit 1
CampbellScot 1
macraven 1
randy4au 1
hjohnson6 1
jmb912 1
daly7o9 1
disneylover4eva 1
jennifermae 1
Princess_Michelle 1
BabyPiglet 1
Dawson'sMom 1
beckanoah 1
PittypatBR 1
lovesdumbo 1
byoung 1
kvogel11202 1
KCmike 1
slk537 1
natale1980 1
iHEARTflorida 1
Dixielady908 1
snowwhite325 1
emmababy 1
Poohtigeey 1

I'm number 1!!! :woohoo:

....and still waitin' for the prize!

....which I'm sure will be great

....and should arrive soon, I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter