Why didn't I book? Now booked!!

I have still not recieved any email from Netflights. If nothing comes thru by tomorrow evening I will have to ring them.
Not booked flights thru them for about 3 years but I am sure the confirmation came thru quickly. Can't access "check my booking" either.
Time for bed now will sort it tomorrow.

I have still not recieved any email from Netflights. If nothing comes thru by tomorrow evening I will have to ring them.
Not booked flights thru them for about 3 years but I am sure the confirmation came thru quickly. Can't access "check my booking" either.
Time for bed now will sort it tomorrow.

Did you get confirmation Wayne ?

:thumbsup2 Glad you've got it sorted Wayne! Hope the confirmation comes through soon.

Can I just ask if you had considered booking with Virgin? The flights we want are just £416 direct (economy).

Can I just ask if you had considered booking with Virgin? The flights we want are just £416 direct (economy).

Hi Lauren
Virgin are the 1st company I look at as we have over 200,000 miles to use.
I am guessing £416 quote you have is not in school holidays?
For Easter they want £811.20pp, for dates we are wanting in August £822.50pp
Or from London Easter £3,613.33:scared1: Aug £820.30, I guess they have almost sold out if they can quote over £3.5k for an economy seat.
Used Virgin a lot but they have outpriced themselves for me in school hols.

Hi Lauren
Virgin are the 1st company I look at as we have over 200,000 miles to use.
I am guessing £416 quote you have is not in school holidays?
For Easter they want £811.20pp, for dates we are wanting in August £822.50pp
Or from London Easter £3,613.33:scared1: Aug £820.30, I guess they have almost sold out if they can quote over £3.5k for an economy seat.
Used Virgin a lot but they have outpriced themselves for me in school hols.

£3,613.33?! :scared1: That's crazy!

Our dates are actually Aug 26-Sep 10, so partly in the school holidays. I guess I'd better snap them up pretty soon- £416 pp seems like an amazing price compared to what you've found!

£3,613.33?! :scared1: That's crazy!

Our dates are actually Aug 26-Sep 10, so partly in the school holidays. I guess I'd better snap them up pretty soon at those prices!

Dates after 21st(maybe 22nd, can't remember) August are classed as low season. Majority of families have to be back in UK for end of August. DS is starting college 31st August so we have to fly back 29th at the latest. Half the cost if you can wait til your dates.

We go on the 22nd August, would have preferred to go earlier but just had to take advantage of the slightly reduced cost, especially as we flying PE both ways.
Also Joshua's school are very flexible on dates, so we do not have an issue taking him out of school for an extra week.

Dates after 21st(maybe 22nd, can't remember) August are classed as low season. Majority of families have to be back in UK for end of August. DS is starting college 31st August so we have to fly back 29th at the latest. Half the cost if you can wait til your dates.

It's crazy how different the prices are from one week to the next. I'll be sure to take advantage of the low-season prices before any kids come my way! :lmao:

Confirmation just come thru:thumbsup2
Checked on checkmytrip & on NWA, all in order, can't choose seats until 90 days before which is 25 days away.
Hotel to find now, best deal I have seen so far is a suite at extended stay suites LBV, just over £30/night(£59 on Expedia) incl breakfast and free wireless. Never been but gets good reviews on tripadvisor, http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...Orlando_Lake_Buena_Vista-Orlando_Florida.html

glad you got your confirmation email :)

Brill :thumbsup2
have you booked the hotel?

No, not yet, can't decide if I am going for this deal or waiting for something better. Been looking and Alpharooms is quite a high cancellation charge (20% which is £83) when I cancelled with Hotelopia last year it was only £15. Might just hang on see what else comes up.

Anything on 1800hotels ? Their cancellation is called 1800Flex and cost me £6.50 at time of booking. My card was refunded in 2 days after cancelling Fairfield LBV in favour of RPR:goodvibes

Not seen anything Nigel but still need to have a good look.
I don't usually bother, I book and thats it but I can see offers coming up in next few months with less travellers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts