Why didn't I book? Now booked!!

wayneg

My advise always is whenever you see a price you are happy with book ASAP.

Today I found flights for next Easter, £432pp on Ebookers, they have been about £550-600 recently.
Got home confirmed with Karen they were OK, got them back on the screen, meal was ready, I thought they have been there for past 3 hours, just eat this then book. Too late they had gone:sad1: Only biz class showing at £1,039.

Knowing you, you'll find an even better soon enough! ;)
Check out kayak.com just in case

Don't worry mate, everything comes to those who wait

But I bet it's the most expensive dinner you've had Wayne :thumbsup2

Wayne for all the help you have given others with finding great deals I am sure karma will prevail :goodvibes

A shame but if your son is coming up to exam times may need to be revising.

A shame but if your son is coming up to exam times may need to be revising.

Already taken some, Just did English last week. If we go Easter it will not be the whole holiday to give him chance to do revising also.:goodvibes

Hope his English went well. Nice for you both to get away together and no doubt he would concentrate on revising.:thumbsup2

Hope his English went well. Nice for you both to get away together and no doubt he would concentrate on revising.:thumbsup2

Sorry, worded that wrong(now corrected), Matt will be coming with us, will be back in time for him to revise.

There will be more deals out there Wayne and if anybody can find them it will be you. :thumbsup2 just lets us all know when you find them!!! ;)

Oh that's a real shame.

Usually a Yorkshire man thinks of his wallet, rather than his stomach:lmao: Well the one in our household does!

Never mind, something else will be along soon.

It's just not meant to be.

I feel your pain! Been watching our May flights for several months now, and have been holding rock steady at £937 (PE). Then, out of the blue then went down to £856. No one was home, so had to wait for the others. By the time they got home an hour later, they were back up to £938 :( So I can totally sympathize with you. But as others have said, a better deal is just waiting for us around the corner! :goodvibes

Well after more than 2 weeks of looking I am considering paying £546pp for indirect. More than I have ever paid for a flight.:scared1: London is a bit cheaper but only by £60pp so not worth the trail.
Only good points they are perfect times get to Tampa for 5:30pm and with Continental so can claim Virgin airmiles.
Virgin want £1,038 from Man £928 Gat.

Makes indirect Biz class at £1,000 look cheap but didn't want to spend so much on our Easter trip.
Will not be happy pressing buy now a £546.

Will not be happy pressing buy now a £546.

Congratulations on getting it sorted :thumbsup2. Now, will you stop looking or won't you be able to resist looking for the deal that got away? ;)

Congratulations on getting it sorted :thumbsup2. Now, will you stop looking or won't you be able to resist looking for the deal that got away? ;)

Hi Moira:goodvibes

Not bought yet, will be either this evening or tomorrow afternoon when I get chance, unless they disappear also.
I will still keep looking every few days, helps for future bookings.
We usually book a lot earlier but didn't think we were going til August. I know people booked around £350 for these dates months ago. Can't win every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!