Why did MDE let me book FP well before 60 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed that Epcot Character Spot has moved to tier 1? I always thought it was tier 2.

Has anyone else noticed that Epcot Character Spot has moved to tier 1? I always thought it was tier 2.

Since I've been looking, which started back in December, I noticed it was a Tier 1. That's what I'm going to be booking once I use my TT FP and my other two tier 2s. Probably the Land and Figment. I know those don't need FPs, but I'm trying to get something close to Soarin' because I'm going to to Standby on that one.

There’s a 74-day open booking window thanks to this glitch.
Oh wow! When I tried when this glitch was first talked about last month I had no luck. Now I realize that is prob b/c I am AP and had a trip last week. Got back yesterday and was reading this today and it let me! However, it won’t let me do it in combo with DD3 who also has an AP. I had to leave the house but when I get back I’m going to play with it some more and try to make my FP and modify to add her and see if that works. ...unless y’all know a workaround?

I am staying on a Disney Spring Hotel for 9 nights starting May 31, 2019. My ticket is a 5 day hopper plus starting on June 1, 2019.

So today is 74 days from June 1, and no luck for me on the early FPs.

Is it because you're in a Disney Springs hotel? Are you, staying there, considered an "onsite" guest? I know when I was making resort ressies for our trip in June, the Disney Springs hotels had information about them, but you couldn't book directly from the WDW resort page.

Is it because you're in a Disney Springs hotel? Are you, staying there, considered an "onsite" guest? I know when I was making resort ressies for our trip in June, the Disney Springs hotels had information about them, but you couldn't book directly from the WDW resort page.
DSprings Hotels guests have EMH and 60-day FPs.

No one knows why this glitch occurs so being a DSprings Hotels Guest doesn’t really mean anything in regards to knowing how the glitch appears for some and not for others.

That’s probably the best strategy. Let us know if it works! :)
It is working but I have to try multiple times before it works. It is letting me add my boys too and they have hoppers, not APs. Honestly, MDE was so difficult to work with while we were there this weekend as well as back in Jan, I’m not surprised I have to do multiple attempts. It was awful!!! I’m ecstatic that I found this thread today. How amazing. I’m going to try to add my parents too when I have a min. They are linked to me but check in a couple days later than me. Whhooohooo! Thanks y’all!

OK, I got everyone scheduled after A TON of glitching and refreshing and clicking everywhere I could. Took forever, but it is done. Love it! Thanks all!

UPDATE:

At around 11:00 PM it finally opened for me for June 1.

Note that I am staying on a Disney Spring Hotel and got my ticket from Undercover Tourist.

Just need to keep trying it seems.
Congrats! I have date based tickets from UT and hope my window opens tomorrow. Right now all I see is that my tickets aren’t linked. But I know they are because I can see them in the app. I’m staying at a Disney resort starting June 3rd. Fingers crossed and will update tomorrow.

I haven’t been able to get the 74 day window :( I have AP and last trip June/July. Room only on site. Logged in App, chrome, safari, and private and no luck. Will keep trying periodically. I only get the calendar to come up for 30 days because of the AP at this time. Oh well. Happy for the chosen ones. I know I will still get what I need especially since I am taking a 2 week trip. May the odds be ever in your favor :)

Congrats! I have date based tickets from UT and hope my window opens tomorrow. Right now all I see is that my tickets aren’t linked. But I know they are because I can see them in the app. I’m staying at a Disney resort starting June 3rd. Fingers crossed and will update tomorrow.

Your 74 days is tomorrow (Thursday). Mine is today, I'm there June 2. I've had no luck yet, but seen from @shaqfor3 to just keep trying. Someone else yesterday said it took a bit too.

And today, I can no longer book FPs for my reservation. When I try to book, it is only giving me the 30 day window (my reservation is greater than 60 days away by a few days). All the FP's I made yesterday are there, but I cannot make any new ones.

And today, I can no longer book FPs for my reservation. When I try to book, it is only giving me the 30 day window (my reservation is greater than 60 days away by a few days). All the FP's I made yesterday are there, but I cannot make any new ones.

This is my experience this morning as well...Chrome, Safari, and app...all no go this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter