Why did MDE let me book FP well before 60 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And today, I can no longer book FPs for my reservation. When I try to book, it is only giving me the 30 day window (my reservation is greater than 60 days away by a few days). All the FP's I made yesterday are there, but I cannot make any new ones.

This is my experience this morning as well...Chrome, Safari, and app...all no go this morning.

Of course! When the 74 day mark hits for me it is no longer available! :sad2: :worried:

When you got to the month screen and you scrolled through, was all of April available to pick and then you went to May and got the same thing? I'm just curious as to what it would have looked like had I been lucky enough to get it.

Oh no! Just my luck that they might have closed the “glitch”. I really don’t care but it would have been so awesome to casually make fast passes instead of the frantic rush at 60 days. Such is life lol. Still will casually try anyway because it can’t hurt.

Of course! When the 74 day mark hits for me it is no longer available! :sad2: :worried:

When you got to the month screen and you scrolled through, was all of April available to pick and then you went to May and got the same thing? I'm just curious as to what it would have looked like had I been lucky enough to get it.

Currently, only April through 30 days is available and it won't even let me scroll to May. What I am seeing now.

Yesterday - April through 30 days was available and then greyed out for the rest and all of May was greyed out except for my trip week was available.

Nope - only April through 30 days is available and it won't even let me scroll to May.

I meant when the glitch was open, I'm sorry. I'm assuming you can't scroll through the months unless the dates are all blue. And I'm assuming that's what you got with the 74 day glitch.

Oh no! Just my luck that they might have closed the “glitch”. I really don’t care but it would have been so awesome to casually make fast passes instead of the frantic rush at 60 days. Such is life lol. Still will casually try anyway because it can’t hurt.
My day 74 is tomorrow and it would be just my luck it’s fixed now. Haha. From reading the thread it seems mostly AP got the glitch so I might not have had it anyway. Now I get to do the frantic FP morning tomorrow. Yippee. I’m mostly worried about SDD and TOT.

My day 74 is tomorrow and it would be just my luck it’s fixed now. Haha. From reading the thread it seems mostly AP got the glitch so I might not have had it anyway. Now I get to do the frantic FP morning tomorrow. Yippee. I’m mostly worried about SDD and TOT.

Actually there were a few date based people who got the glitch. One was a FL resident, that made me really excited. Oh well. I'll just be driving when that 7am window opens. It'll be 6am for me and I'm on my way to work. Once I get there I can make me FPs. I saw this morning it was pretty smooth getting on to do so. I was worried about Mine Train, but as I look at the DIBB I'm pretty sure I'll be okay. And for ToT, you should be okay too. Check out the link and see for yourself.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/fastpass_plus_availability.php

I can't get in today either. But I am not even getting as far as the calendar. It is acting like I am trying too early. Weird we are getting different results if it is fixed

I can't get in today either. But I am not even getting as far as the calendar. It is acting like I am trying too early. Weird we are getting different results if it is fixed

I couldn’t get to the calendar for awhile this morning. I think I had to log out and then back in. For awhile I was not even able to pick people for FP. Even though I was logged in and could see my plans I couldn’t get past picking your people (since we were not listed). Then I finally could pick my people but just 30 day calendar so nothin’

You guys cannot understand how disappointed I am. I have looked forward to this for a couple of weeks now and on my 74th day....it closes. That's been my luck for the last 6 months. I'll just stick to my 7am plans my time to book on my 60.

Congrats! I have date based tickets from UT and hope my window opens tomorrow. Right now all I see is that my tickets aren’t linked. But I know they are because I can see them in the app. I’m staying at a Disney resort starting June 3rd. Fingers crossed and will update tomorrow.
Some of mine said that message off and on while I was making FP. Ignore it and keep trying. Sometimes it took closing out and going back in multiple times before it let me past, even when I had FP already booked on that day.

Also, when I was at wdw this week and was making FP on the fly I would get that message and it was obviously wrong...we had APs and were in the park. I can’t stress enough just how awful the MDE has been my last 2 trips. Considering everything depends on it now, and it is functional only maybe 15% of the times I try to access something, they have a major problem going on at Disney IT. I never had problems until my Jan and March trips this year.

It worked yesterday for our arrival night, but today is the 74 mark for our first full day and we can't get in. It will let us pick people for FP- but then says we are too early. Maybe in the next few days- I really am just worried about Slinky Dog and Flight of Passage- I think the others should be pretty ok. We have 7 dwarfs mine train for arrival night even if we can't get another one for a MK day.

Keep trying. Sometimes during making mine it would gray out the arrow to go to May and other times it wouldn’t. It was hit or miss and took forever but I eventually got them all done. Finished 11:45pm central or so last night.

I was able to do my parents and they had 1 UT ticket and one Disney direct ticket. It just took a lot of trying. I hope those of you who are trying now can get through!

When the glitch “works” it would jump me to the day that it was available for my on-site stay. Log out and log in / refresh and see if it works. Good luck!

I don’t think anyone has been able to book >60 days out as of today that I have seen. I find that suspicious of them closing this. Time will tell. I still will periodically check. Hopefully I am wrong

Figures :rotfl:
74 days is Saturday for us. So was June 1 arrival the Magic Day for the apparent closing of the glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter