Why am I getting the message that I can't post until 50 minutes have passed?

klmall

aka Kathy
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I posted a couple pictures in Theme Parks Community board and then got stopped by the above message. Apparently some sort of timer has been started. I remember this happening on the DIS before. What's going on? Hopefully it's just temporary.

Here the example just below my message in this thread:

( You can post in this thread in 40 minutes 43 seconds )

Last edited:

I saw something like that too. I thought "Well I've finally overstayed my welcome";) All good now.:)

It's something we are doing to help combat spam. Webmasters Doc and Mary Jo are spending WAY too much time on clean up so now newly registered posters will only be able to start 1 thread per hour and 3 posts per hour

Hello! I had this happen to me yesterday - 12/6/18. I'm not a new poster. Just mentioning this in case it needs to be resolved still. Thanks!

I'm having this issue too. I understand it's to combat spam but I am not spamming and it's not allowing me to enjoy and help here as I would like to. :)

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter