Who's your celebrity crush.......w/photos

Benedict Cumberbatch, Richard Ayoade, Colin Morgan Chris Pine, and David Tennant. In no particular order.

Edit: particular order Benedict Cumberbatch then David Tennant followed by everyone else.

chris-pine-chris-pine-1658957973.jpg

s02e04_merlin_01_1600x1200.jpg

1103024_richard_ayoade_colour_high_res.jpg

david-tennant_182797.jpg

British%20drama%20Sherlock%20new%20iPad%20wallpapers%202048x2048%20%2807%29.jpg

CourtasanSatine said:
Very random but Tristian McManus from DWTS.

I totally get that! I also have a thing for Derek Hough from DWTS. Yum!

Can't figure out how to post a photo from my phone.

I'm on my iPad, so I'm not going to mess with photos, but I LOVE Ben Affleck and Robert Downey Jr!

And I'm also going to throw out a kinda random one too: I love Jay DeMarcus, one of the guys that makes up Rascal Flatts :love:

JOE MONTAGNA from Criminal Minds! I'm using my phone and can't post the pic. I also just found out he is in his mid 60's but I think he is a hottie!

Apparently I can't figure out how to post pics but

Taylor Kinney, bad boy firefighter on Chicago Fire

and

absolutely adorable country boy Luke Bryan!

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Not my usual type but Leverage added Timothy Hutton to my list.

I have a funny Timothy Hutton story, I met him in when I was in high school. My history teacher junior year is his uncle, and he was in town visiting. The two of them came in incredibly hungover, about 5 minutes late to our 6th period (about 1pm) class. They arrive, Timothy turns to all of us and says "Hey, who wants to play basketball?" So the entire class goes down to the gym to play pickup ball with Timothy Hutton. One of the most random days ever

I've also always had a crush on Chris Isaak. I can't believe he is 57! He looks the same as he did in the "Wicked Game" video.
isaak2_wideweb__470x362,0.jpg

That's OK, I'm in my 60's too!

Queen Colleen

Well, I'm not THAT far off, so he's not too old for me. :thumbsup2 Not that 60s is old either. If 40 is the new 20, then 60 is the new 40.

He's definitely handsome, and what a voice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter