Who's your celebrity crush.......w/photos

images

As always, Clive Owen

and a new one, Idris Elba

images

:wave2:

Haven't checked it out yet PoohNBoom but I will! :thumbsup2 Just wanted to say a big welcome to the disboards. :goodvibes

Here's the link to your girl PoohNBoom -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrfncMTCc8M

I enjoyed it. Thanks. I really liked her Girl on Fire rendition. :thumbsup2 Crayon not so much. Insert smile.

My roommate is listening from the bathroom. Why am I telling you this? :rotfl2: ;)

She said "who is THAT?" on Girl on Fire. :3dglasses

Welcome again PoohNBoom. :goodvibes

Eric Bana is my man-crush. I cannot figure out how to post a picture...even with the instructions above, but my FAVORITE photo is the one from Troy when he is getting dressed (YUM!)

I have no idea how to post a pic from my iPhone, but I have a few...Tim Tebow, Channing Tatum, Dewayne "the Rock" Johnson, Luke Bryan, and Donnie Wahlberg. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

for those of you on a laptop/desktop

go to Google and select images
type in persons name
right click on desired image
select copy image location
return to DIS boards
select insert image (the yellow box, with the mountains)
right click inside the box and select paste
then select ok

preview post and you should have a picture :thumbsup2

Thank you for the instructions! :thumbsup2

I didn't have the option of "copy image location" but I right clicked on the image and selected properties and copied the Address and pasted where you instructed and that worked.

Thank you for the instructions! :thumbsup2

I didn't have the option of "copy image location" but I right clicked on the image and selected properties and copied the Address and pasted where you instructed and that worked.

Your Welcome

and I apologize, I guess I didn't think about all the different versions of microsoft and apple and the different web browsers, so my instructions may only hold true for those running the same programs as me. Sorry! :goodvibes

Okay, Kid Rock. To the OP who posted him. No explanation needed. He's a guy that holds swagger and soul at the same time. Doesn't happen that often.

Not to mention his $20 tour, or whatever amount it is, is enough to make him my crush.

And he's got that whole "bad boy with a good heart" thing going for him. He does so much good around here, which I find so SO sexy.

I'm surprised to see so many other fans here. Most of my IRL friends tease me about liking him because he's so rough around the edges.

And he's got that whole "bad boy with a good heart" thing going for him. He does so much good around here, which I find so SO sexy.

I'm surprised to see so many other fans here. Most of my IRL friends tease me about liking him because he's so rough around the edges.

Rough around the edges is GOOD. ::yes:: I find him incredibly attractive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter