Who's watching Super Millionare right now?

Pig Pen

To all who have come to this happy place...welcome
Todd Kim just won $500,000 - no lifelines left....

The questions are HARD!

I wish they'd ask a Disney Trivia question for the $10,000,000.

:) Kim

I'm watching...

I phone qualified (hoping for a call tomorrow!) so I thought I should psych myself up for it by seeing how many questions I'd actually get right.

Surprisingly enough, I think I would've won both fastest finger rounds, which I really feared who be the impossible part. Of course, I would've used lifelines like four questions in, but...you know, whatever!!

Atleast I would've gotten the Britney Spears question right!!:tongue:

*pixie dust and happy thoughts for tomorrow morning!!*

Oh, he just bowed out after seeing the million dollar question - which was something about the brain vortex.

I didn't get the fast finger question this time.

What the heck is Tubthumper?

We are watching. Its really good to see it back on. Whats really cool is we have been on that same set before at WDW.

Fantasmic303 - good luck tomorrow! I was doing pretty well (guessed correctly on a couple and I knew a couple that he didn't) until the brain question. I would have gotten that wrong I think.

I didn't get the 2nd fastest finger though.

Tubthumping is the song that Chumba Wumba did a few years ago. "I get knocked down, but I get up again..."

I wasn't playing along online, but I definitely knew the answer to the CAT scan question (considering that I used to write software for CAT scanners).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter