• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's ready for a late summer room discount?

As expected. Nothing for the Poly. :( Now to decide what I want for my birthday trip... The resort I've always dreamed of in brand newly-redone rooms, or saving money for something else special during the trip.

Just switched from the 2 free days of tickets offer to the 15% off at POP for July 17-31. Saved $321!!!

For some reason, couldn't adjust it online. Called in right at 7 and was all finished by 7:12!!!
Really? I repriced a trip for a client and it was $200 MORE thank the 2 free ticket days deal.

Still hoping for a Passholder discount; had to give up Pop Preferred Pool View to move to Pop Preferred. We were going to splurge for daughter's graduation present, but it was well over $300/night. Discount was a little weak, but something. I'm a litte underwhelmed.

I kind of knew it wouldn't make a big difference for values. Staying at ASM and the ticket deal ends up being about $60 less for us than the room discount deal, so we'll stick with what we have.

I guess I’ll be waiting for AP discount. This discount is super weak. Would book a deluxe resort with a bigger discount.

Just switched from the 2 free days of tickets offer to the 15% off at POP for July 17-31. Saved $321!!!

For some reason, couldn't adjust it online. Called in right at 7 and was all finished by 7:12!!!

Which number did you call? I'm having difficulty getting through

I am not seeing the discount on the website? Is it just certain resorts? ETA: the website refreshed...I'm in.

Should an AP discount drop soon? Or will it still be a while? I’m wondering if I should hold out or just look to rent DVC points.

Had room only at Pop for August & couldn't change online. Had trouble checking out when trying to rebook, but called in at 7 and applied discount. Saved about $400 😁. Will keep eye out for AP discount as hopefully that will be a bit better.

Nothing for my one night room only in September :( not a big deal but was hoping to save at least a few dollars somewhere at a value. Oh well! I’ll keep checking back to see if anything opens up.

I can't seem to modify my reservation online. I got as far as searching and the two discounts offers that apply to our dates are there - one of which is this new one - but then I get an "oops something went wrong" message.

I'm calling 407 934 7639 which showed under my disney experience reservations...i'm on hold

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter