Who's ready for a late summer room discount?

I just booked a package with the two park days free promotion for mid July. I received a survey afterwards focusing on three things: covid measures, DME, and package promotion comparing the two days free, 30% off rooms and free dining. They specifically asked about perceived value between the two days free promotion and free dining. I would love to get the free dining promotion - it makes the family happier when we have free dining!
I got a very similar survey after I booked!

We are also booked 8/28 - 9/5. We go this time every year, but I am still holding out hope for a discount code for sure!

I was thinking about booking a split stay between 8/24-8/30. So, the move is to book now at rack rates and then get the later summer discount applied (if offered) later? Is that difficult to do?

I was thinking about booking a split stay between 8/24-8/30. So, the move is to book now at rack rates and then get the later summer discount applied (if offered) later? Is that difficult to do?
Not hard. You can do it on MDE by using the modify link or call to have it applied. Note that you may have to make adjustments to your stay based on the restrictions. Sometimes it's only for certain dates or certain resorts or certain types of rooms.

Seriously where are these discounts? 😅😅 I was hoping for today, but I dont see anything yet.

I've heard deluxes are still much more open than Disney would like, while values are pretty packed...surely there will be a late summer discount to readjust this. I would be very surprised if these discounts weren't active by the time the "2 Extra Days" promotion ends on May 2nd. So what I'm saying is...within the next week!

I saw on the WDW website yesterday a 30% off discount, but it only goes through July 10, 2021. Our trip starts on July 25, 2021. 😬 When I tried to see if what we booked was available for the dates through July 10, it looks like very little in the deluxe resorts qualifies for the 30% off discount. I'm wondering if this is it for the summer, or if they'll have discounts that pick up after July 10th? We'd LOVE a discount, as we really splurged to make up for our cancelled 2020 spring break trip. Any wisdom, Dis friends?

I saw on the WDW website yesterday a 30% off discount, but it only goes through July 10, 2021. Our trip starts on July 25, 2021. 😬 When I tried to see if what we booked was available for the dates through July 10, it looks like very little in the deluxe resorts qualifies for the 30% off discount. I'm wondering if this is it for the summer, or if they'll have discounts that pick up after July 10th? We'd LOVE a discount, as we really splurged to make up for our cancelled 2020 spring break trip. Any wisdom, Dis friends?
We all are wondering and waiting 😞

I was hoping today too. Maybe tomorrow but not holding my breath. Or maybe Monday lol. My guess is Monday. I just wish they would do it. I'm hoping for an AP discount..

I was hoping today too. Maybe tomorrow but not holding my breath. Or maybe Monday lol. My guess is Monday. I just wish they would do it. I'm hoping for an AP discount..
I don't think they usually release promos over the weekend.

We have a deluxe suite booked at BC for the 1st week of August. I believe there are only 6 of these rooms at the Beach Club, so naturally there is no more availability to book this room category during our stay. If a room discount comes out, will I be able to apply it to our existing reservation? Or will it not apply for my room category since there are no rooms left to book in that particular category? I hope I explained that correctly. Lol.

I believe that if the room category and resort you have booked is included in the discount, and the entire amount of rooms allotted for that discount has not yet been fulfilled (already applied) you should be able to apply it to your reservation.

I believe that if the room category and resort you have booked is included in the discount, and the entire amount of rooms allotted for that discount has not yet been fulfilled (already applied) you should be able to apply it to your reservation.
Thanks! That's what I was hoping the case would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter