Who's going to be watching the 9/11 CNN special at 8pm?

SplshMtn99

<font color=blue>She talks to me in pretty <font c
I'm not sure if I'm ready for all these 1 yr reminders.

I CAN'T BELIEVE it's been 1 yr already.

me too...how sad to relive this....I too am bawling :(

I had to turn it off. I'm just not ready for this. I don't have a clue how the victims and families can deal with this. My heart just goes out to them. Its bad enough to lose someone you love but to have it relieved on tv, it must be so hard for them.:(

I keep watching these things. I don't know what it helps to watch, but I keep watching. :confused:

We were at WDW (in MGM) on 9/11 & really didn't understand when people told you bits & pieces of what THEY heard. It was about 1pm when we got back to our room & turned on the tv.

So, I guess I keep trying to fill in all the info / images that I missed live on TV. Not that it matters. Not that it undoes anything. Not that it brings anyone back. But I just need to see it. :confused:

I just got done watching it and was crying through the whole program...How sad...I cannot imagine how the victims families feel right now...Next month will be so incredibly sad...:(

What an incredibly well done program. Very hard to watch...the images of the second plane taking aim are like knives to the heart...

I sat there with tears in my eyes. It will be difficult to be in New York City again on September 11th.

It was interesting to see the original newscasts and then hear the commenters reflect on the footage. More shows like that might be interesting.

Well...I decided not to watch...the whole thing is jurst a *tad* too 'real' to me even now. I'm sure it was well done, but I decided I'll just wait until the anniversary for what I'm sure will be alot of emotional reflection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter