Staying Oct 25-Nov 1

25th-Teppan Edo (Epcot)
26th-Crystal Palace Breakfast at MK
27th- Chef Mickeys breakfast and MNSSHP
28th-Cape May Breakfast
29th-Princess Breakfast at Akershuh
30th-1900 Park Fare Breakfast
31st-Teppan Edo again :)

Citricos oct 4th Teppan Edo oct 5th Wave oct 6th and MNSSHP this nite, Artist point oct 7th, Jiko the 8th, Flying Fish the 9th and Woofgang Puck on the 10th. I will be going solo and i will love it. I can go and do what I want without trying to please others.

Hi everyone! We will be staying at the Beach Club from 10/4 - 10/12, and we'll be celebrating our daughter's 5th birthday on October 8th! Here are our ADRs for the week:

Yachtmans
Sci-Fi
CRT (yipee!)
Jiko
Akershus
Cafe May (breakfast)
Flying Fish Cafe
Liberty Tree Tavern
Yak & Yeti
Garden Grill

We're also going to be attending MNNSHP on 10/6!

Regina

I planned a last minute trip with my daughter 8 and she doesn't want to go to Magic Kingdom on Halloween night. Is there anything else special going on for us to do on October 31st? I just started checking this site.

Hello! Have had this October Disney trip planned since last October. This is a Family Vacation there is a total of 11 people going. We also are celebrating my brothers 17th birthday. Staying at CSR from 10/8 - 10/18. Our ADR are the following:
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace (Breakfast)
Planet Hollywood
1900 Park Fare (Dinner)
Crystal Palace (Dinner)
Hollywood & Vine (Fantasmic Package)
Le Cellier
Chef Mickey's (Breakfast)
Kona Cafe
Biergarten

I don't think I've posted here, so here goes:

October 2-11 at AS Sports:

2nd - arrive mid-afternoon; DHS; Hoop-Dee-Doo Review (first time!)
3rd - MK; dinner at 1900 PF; Spectro
4th - AK; dinner at Narcoossee's
5th - Epcot; late lunch/dinner at ESPN Cafe
6th - DH & DS golf; DHS; late lunch at 50s PT Cafe; Illuminations Cruise (first time!)
7th - US/IOA; dinner at 'Ohana
8th - Late breakfast at Crystal Palace; MNSSHP (first time!)
9th - US/IOA; AK evening EMH (first time!); dinner at Kona Cafe
10th - DHS morning EMH; park-hop to repeate any favorites (?); dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
11th - Go home . . . :sad2:

I planned a last minute trip with my daughter 8 and she doesn't want to go to Magic Kingdom on Halloween night. Is there anything else special going on for us to do on October 31st? I just started checking this site.

2 years ago we stayed at CSR and they had some tables setup outside and was giving out candy, stickers and little toys. DTD has a lot going on BUT it is packed, because a lot of locals take their kids there. Each store gives out candy or other stuff and there will be lines, I would suggest to try and get there early if you are going to do it.
We will also be at WDW during halloween, staying at CSR from 10/24 - 11/1. We have not made any ADRs, we learned our lesson 5 years ago when we took our 1st DD when she was 3 months old that it was very hard to keep to any type of plans. Our 2nd DD will be 3-1/2 months old when we go, so we are just going to go with the flow, relax and take our time enjoying just being at WDW:)

Our first family trip!!

Arriving Oct 17th, staying at POP.

MNSSHP on Oct 22nd

ADRs:
Chef Mickey's (Dinner)
Garden Grill
Liberty Tree Tavern
T-Rex (lunch)
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Boma (Dinner)
Crystal Palace (bfast)

Snacks and CS places I hope to hit:
Dole Whip
School bread in Norway
Pecos Bill (taco salad and pork bbq)
Columbia Harbor House
All the yummy snack carts at Food & Wine!:banana:

Must-Do Attractions:
Swiss Family Tree House
Pirates of Carribbean
Tom Sawyer's Island
Small World
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Monster's Inc
Splash Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Mickey or Minnie's House
Dumbo

Misc stuff I can't wait for:
*Pin trading for the first time
*MNSSHP!
*Getting character autographs
*Our character meals
*Taking great pics in front of the castle
*Shopping at DTD and all the souvie shops
*Spending so much family togetherness time that we're ready to shove each other off a cliff! :laughing:
*Seeing the other resorts that we have meals at (Contemp, AKL, FWL)

Have gone to WDW past two years..were NOT planning on going this year but we just couldn't resist and decided a few days ago to go ahead and book for October :yay:

October 13-19 at Pop Century with regular free dining plan

Ressies for now:
Sci-Fi
CP early breakfast before MK opens :cloud9: (love getting pix with empty Main Street)
Coral Reef
1900 Park Fare dinner
Tony's dinner
LTT early dinner ADR at 4pm before MNSSHP on October 18th

We are keeping this a secret from our two daughters and are going to suprise them the morning of October 13 when we leave with the news that we're going to Disney in a few hours :dance3: We can't wait to see their reaction! :love:

I don't think I've posted here, so here goes:

October 2-11 at AS Sports:

2nd - arrive mid-afternoon; DHS; Hoop-Dee-Doo Review (first time!)
3rd - MK; dinner at 1900 PF; Spectro
4th - AK; dinner at Narcoossee's
5th - Epcot; late lunch/dinner at ESPN Cafe
6th - DH & DS golf; DHS; late lunch at 50s PT Cafe; Illuminations Cruise (first time!)
7th - US/IOA; dinner at 'Ohana
8th - Late breakfast at Crystal Palace; MNSSHP (first time!)
9th - US/IOA; AK evening EMH (first time!); dinner at Kona Cafe
10th - DHS morning EMH; park-hop to repeate any favorites (?); dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
11th - Go home . . . :sad2:

be sure to wear the same hat (as in your avator) when you are at the motherland.

that way i'll be able to recognize if you are my neighbor......:goodvibes

We will be in Orlando from October 22 to November 1, but we don't check in to Coronado Springs til the 26th. So far out ADRs are:

Oct 26: 7:10 pm The Crystal Palace
Oct 27: 8:05 am Donalds Safari Breakfast
Oct 28: 1:05 pm Coral Reef
(Still need one for Dinner)
Oct 29: 4:30 pm Sci Fi Dine In
Oct 30: 1:00 pm Rainforest Cafe (Animal Kingdom)
Oct 31: 8:30 am Chef Mickeys

We are also going to MNSSHP on the 27th!

Have gone to WDW past two years..were NOT planning on going this year but we just couldn't resist and decided a few days ago to go ahead and book for October :yay:

October 13-19 at Pop Century with regular free dining plan

Ressies for now:
Sci-Fi
CP early breakfast before MK opens :cloud9: (love getting pix with empty Main Street)
Coral Reef
1900 Park Fare dinner
Tony's dinner
LTT early dinner ADR at 4pm before MNSSHP on October 18th

We are keeping this a secret from our two daughters and are going to suprise them the morning of October 13 when we leave with the news that we're going to Disney in a few hours :dance3: We can't wait to see their reaction! :love:

Same with us, we have been past two years but couldn't pass up free dining and using husband's military tickets. He will be home from Iraq on Oct 9th, leave for Disney on 15th for POP (kids are out of school oct 16-20) We aren't telling them either. Also doing MNSSHP on Oct 18th!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Same with us, we have been past two years but couldn't pass up free dining and using husband's military tickets. He will be home from Iraq on Oct 9th, leave for Disney on 15th for POP (kids are out of school oct 16-20) We aren't telling them either. Also doing MNSSHP on Oct 18th!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

:cool1:

You've got so many reasons to celebrate! How great that your dh will be coming home safely very soon and then all of you will get to spend a wonderful family vacation together at the happiest place on earth!:dance3:

Resort- CSR Oct 2nd through 7th

MNSSHP- Oct 2nd

ADR's-

Tony's Town Square- 10/2 @ 8PM (MNSSHP)
Coral Reef- 10/3 @ 6PM
50's Prime Time Cafe- 10/4 @ 1PM
Le Cellier- 10/5 @ 5:05 PM
Crystal Palace- 10/6 @ 9:05 AM

Our 1st WDW family trip-ever! :cool1:

Arriving in Orlando on Oct. 1, prob stay DTD since we'll get there late as we're driving from TN. Check-in @ BC on 2nd for 8 nights and leave on the 10th.

ADR's:

Tutto Italia
Le Chefs de France
Coral Reef
Chef Mickey's
CRT (8:15 am) :cutie:
'Ohana
Le Cellier
1900 Park Fare

Must Do: Beaches & Cream "Kitchen Sink"

Still up in the air about WPM and MNSSHP. Prob just decide when we get there.

Sept 28 - Oct 9

staying @ BWV, boardwalk view

enjoying: Wishes Dessert Party

ADRs:
ESPN Club
Tony’s
Biergarten
San Angel Inn
Tokyo Dining
Tutto
Plaza
Wave
Ohana
Rose & Crown
Chefs de France
T-Rex

Oct 23 thru Oct 31:

2 nights at BWI CL, then 6 nights at BWV in a 2 bedroom with Boardwalk View:banana:

ADRS at
Le Cellier (2x)
O'hana
Crystal Palace
Coral Reef
Akershus

Planning lots of mini-golf, swimming and relaxation (I hope!)

Thinking about MNSSHP on 10/26...am trying to slow down the pace since we are taking my 84 year old Dad. The kids, DH and I will return in March 2010, so I know we don't have to pack everything in...but there is just is so much to do...I want to do it all!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter