• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in July?

I will be there with my family and boyfriend from July 10-18th at the Yatch Club... is that hotel nice?

five more days and i can't wait. we extended our stay by two days. we will be in asmo 7/6-16 and dolfin forn the 16-18. today is my last day to work until 7/25. :banana: :cool1:

TNC924 said:
I will be there with my family and boyfriend from July 10-18th at the Yatch Club... is that hotel nice?

We'll be at the YC July 12-19, then we move over to the Poly July 19-23 and HRH July 23-27. Maybe we'll see you!

knkdaddy said:
Taking the 7 y/o DS to the Magic Kingdom for his first time and just enjoy the rest that Disney has to offer the rest of the days... not going to try and beat ourselves to death with park hopping the whole stay... MK, a water park and Disney Quest will be the plan but we will see what happens!! :woohoo:

Anybody else going to be around at the same time maybe with kids to hook up and play???

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

We're staying off-site in Kissimmee area BUT We'll be at MK all day on July 9, from the second they drop the ropes :lmao: will have 2 princess: princess: nieces age 7 and 8 and my sister with me..PM if you'd like to get together, I think it would be fun, it's their first time there too :banana: :bounce:

We will be there in less than 2 weeks. Actually 2 weeks from right NOW I will be at Epcot, having dinner!!!!!!!! This is our first ever summer visit and a quickie for us, but I needed a break from the real world to go to THE WORLD. :goodvibes

First timers at OKW, too!

tinkgurl said:
Anybody else from Illinois goin to be there from July 12th-23rd?

We driving from Chicago!! July 15 - July 21.. we are at OKW..

We'll be driving down from Kentucky and staying at All Star Movies July 15-23rd!! Can't wait, it's gonna be the first trip my fiance and I have taken all alone, so we'll actually get to do that stuff WE wanna do, and not have to put up with whining family members!

Luvchefmic said:
Sarah, My name is Ruthie and we are both "pooh size" :wave2: I will be at WDW 7/8 through 18 :cool1: I will have the LGMH hanging from my backpack too so if you see me with my sister and nieces 7 & 8 introduce yourself...we are staying off property but will be at the parks every day..ALL day you may even see that handsome boy in the picture below and he already has his collar with the Mickey Head all ready! Send some pixie dust for no flooded areas on our road trip down please :grouphug:

Hi, Ruthie!

I'll keep my eyes open for you guys! My DH thinks I'm crazy to think I might see someone from the DIS, but our LGMH tags will help! Feel free to come over and say hi if you think you see me! Fingers crossed for gret weather and safe traveling for all. Enjoy your trip!

:woohoo:

It doesn't get any better...Nana and I and the two oldest grandsons, David 8 :cool1: and Hilton, 6 :rotfl2: (the latest addition, Lyle, is only two weeks tomorrow pirate: ) and a nephew Dr K, 16 :joker: . We are staying at GF and are REALLY excited. Look for a crazy group in Texas Longhorn t-shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter