Who's going in July?

I just noticed my countdown timer is off - in my favor! It has me going 4 days later than I really am! Only 21 more days!!!!!! :banana:

We will be there from July 14 - July 23rd for our little girl's 6th birthday!!!

I dread the heat but I am SOOOOO looking forward to seeing the mouse again!!!!

July 9th needs to hurry up before our DS :earboy2: drives us nuts with all the questions... it will be part of his 7th BDay :bday: and his first visit to DW... will be at CBR for 5 days!!! We are praying for the tropical storms to stay far far away!!!!

Loves Disney , we will be there July 19-26, too!

This is our first trip to WDW and we're staying at the AKL.

Less than a month!

Since we're getting sooooo close to our departure date of July 15th - just wondering how many of you going at the same time are shaking in your boots worrying that you're going to get totally rained out?

It always rains non-stop when we go to WDW. Always. ;)

Could this be the year that breaks the curse? :confused3

Everyone going the 15-22 - please start the prayer chain now - "no rain, no rain, no rain" - or at least not rain all the time. ;)

grinningghost said:
Since we're getting sooooo close to our departure date of July 15th - just wondering how many of you going at the same time are shaking in your boots worrying that you're going to get totally rained out?

It always rains non-stop when we go to WDW. Always. ;)

Could this be the year that breaks the curse? :confused3

Everyone going the 15-22 - please start the prayer chain now - "no rain, no rain, no rain" - or at least not rain all the time. ;)

I will be at Walt Disney World on July 15, as well. I live in Florida and as always you can expect afternoon rain; however, it is usually quick and fast - just enough rain to cool everything off.

Right now the Atlantic looks perfect - there are no expected storms or anything and we are 20 days until the 15th. A storm [such as a Hurricane] isn't likly to develop so if anything we can just expect rain.

Remember dont let the rain screw a vacation! Rain is over fast. Go and have fun at Walt Disney World! :cheer2: :wizard:

My partner And I will be at disney july 25-30.We are going to have a great fun time.We met at disney 6yrs ago so it will fun going back after all this time.

yay!!!!! :cheer2:

We will subscribe to the prayer chain! We will be at POR 7/12-23! No rain or least since we are in drought Texas, small amounts of rain! :woohoo:

Millermouseketeers said:
We will subscribe to the prayer chain! We will be at POR 7/12-23! No rain or least since we are in drought Texas, small amounts of rain! :woohoo:

Please do! I always hear about those "quick showers" in summer in Florida, but so far, I've yet to see one - we always end up going during the one time that Floridians need to build an ark. ;)

This HAS to be our year! :)

Even though we are staying off site for our 1st family WDW trip I am already excited about planning another trip and staying onsite!!! Only 26 more days!!!! And I am not ready but half the fun is getting ready!!! So I will not stress, I will not stress, I will not stress!!!!! :cool1:

Woo Hoo...we'll be in WDW in July!!!

I usually plan our trips a year ahead of time, but this trip has been planned just in the last couple of weeks....nothing like last minute....actually, its kind of fun!!!!

Can I tell you how excited we are???? :Pinkbounc

We are going July 14th-18th!!! :cool1:
Me (Jennifer) and my DH (Ray). We have 3 kids but this time i'm leaving them with my parents. This is kind of a mini belated honeymoon for me and DH. We were married at WDW March 27, 2006 and only stayed at WDW until the 30th. And 2 of those days we hung out with my brother, so needless to say we haven't had much "alone" time since the wedding. Especially since we already have the 3 kids!!!
Anywhoo, we'll be at the All Star Sports!!. Hopefully we'll see some of you DISer's!!!

We'll be at AKL July 7th-11th and WL July 11th-15th. I'm 34, 5'2", "small Pooh sized" with dark blonde, curly hair. I'm traveling with my DH38 and DS13. I'll have Lime Green Mickey Heads with ribbons on our luggage and my Baggallini backpack, so feel free to come up and say hi if you spot me!

Here's some Pixie Dust for only brief, passing rain showers and lots of sunny days for magical memories!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

~ Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter