Who's going in July?

July 12 will be my arrival day. I will not go to the parks on July 13 - I am going to use that day for a little rest and relaxation. Maybe chill by the pools, sleep, and explore downtown. July 14, 15, and 16 will be my big days at the park. I am super excited.

29 more days!

We'll be there from July 26-Aug 3...thinking about adding one more day on...I can't wait! Just around 6 weeks to go :Pinkbounc

We're going to be at the CBR from July 2-8 for our belated honemoon. We are so excited! (Bought our payless airwalks today, and boy are they comfy!)

We'll be officially leaving our house to head to Disney in the wee morning hours (that's my plan!) on July 9th (we are coming from MI). We check in at ASSp hopefully sometime early-mid afternoon on July 10th (depends on traffic etc.). We then will check in and start our vacation on July 11th at BWI for 4 nights and then move on and check in July 15th at CR for another 4 nights.

I simply can NOT wait!!! Only 25 days till we get on the road!!! Wahoo!!!

Deb*

Hey Scornelius, DS16 and I will be there from 7/3-7/10 CBR here we come.
Congrats are in order.
party: :jumping1: :dumbo: :simba: :tinker:

Dbf and I will be lounging by the pool at OKW June 25-July 10th... I can't wait!!!!! Almost in single digits!!!! ahhhh I really need to pack now...

It is SOOOO exciting to see all the folks who will be in WDW in July!!! :cloud9: We'll try to be on the look out to say a big "Hello there" to any "obvious" DISers! :wave:
We'll be at the AKL and we're really hoping it's goona be good! :thumbsup2

We will be going in Juy - 1 - 6th. WE used to come down here at that time every year when we lived up north when school was out. Now that I teach down here, its easy, but we still go at this time. Love the 4th at Disney. We will be staying at VFW. Of course I will be at the pool most of the time. Mabye see some of you there. Would be great to meet some people :wave:

July 2 --18 th !!

I have been to WDW many times in July but have never been there for the 4 th....is there anything really special going on that you know about? Which park would you recommend for that day....don't even consider crowd factor I couldn't care less :wizard:

Ruthie and the traveling EP Dillion

July 8-22 for us. Spending 6 days at the GF and 8 at the YC. I'm sure we wont be doing a trip like this again for a long time so we are making the most of it.

:cool1: Doing the happy dance... :cool1:
We are counting down the days :hourglass we'll be in the hot hot hot sun :sunny: from June 27th thru July 7th. This is our second time... looking forward to a little more leisure and a lot less marathon. A little down time at the pool sounds good! Spending the 4th with dinner at Kona in the Poly... then watching the magic kingdom fireworks beachside... without all the crowds with of course a tropical drink in hand... lol :blush:
See ya all there!!
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter