Who's Going in December?

I'll be there Dec 2-8 BWPPI. Hopefully my parents will come. They haven't been since I was 7 and its my Dad's Bday on Dec 5th!!

Nice! I'm doing something similar. My mom hasn't been in almost 30 years and she's agreed to come for a few days. I can't wait to share all of this with her! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 We'll be there from December 10 - 13. We are booked at the BWPPI, but if I get a GCH pin code, I'm going for it!

Our very first visit to Disneyland (and first trip to the US) is in December, looks like 9-13th December at this stage. Still trying to decide between DLH or PPH, depends on the budget!

:thumbsup2 We'll be there from December 10 - 13. We are booked at the BWPPI, but if I get a GCH pin code, I'm going for it!

Yeah! Our dates are nearly the same. It sounds like a great time to be there.

Our very first visit to Disneyland (and first trip to the US) is in December, looks like 9-13th December at this stage. Still trying to decide between DLH or PPH, depends on the budget!

Another person with similar dates! :cool1:

We (Me, DH, DS14 and DS12) will be there 12/23-12/28 staying at the Carousel. My sister in law and her family are joining us (same dates, same hotel, family of 5) for the trip. We are flying down from Oregon and they are driving down from Northern California.

We are DLR veterans and did our first WDW trip last year. It was great fun, but all 4 of us were sure that DLR is hands down the better park for our touring style. We prefer lots of riding and less shows/character time, so the more compact style of parks is ideal. That, and it was just wrong to not be able to eat a dole whip INSIDE the Tiki Room! :mad:

Here's to a great Christmas at Disneyland! :santa:

We are going December 18th to 22nd staying at VGC!!

Nice! Have a great trip!

We (Me, DH, DS14 and DS12) will be there 12/23-12/28 staying at the Carousel. My sister in law and her family are joining us (same dates, same hotel, family of 5) for the trip. We are flying down from Oregon and they are driving down from Northern California.

We are DLR veterans and did our first WDW trip last year. It was great fun, but all 4 of us were sure that DLR is hands down the better park for our touring style. We prefer lots of riding and less shows/character time, so the more compact style of parks is ideal. That, and it was just wrong to not be able to eat a dole whip INSIDE the Tiki Room! :mad:

Here's to a great Christmas at Disneyland! :santa:

:santa: I hope you have a GREAT time!

Our extended trip with both sides of the family will be 11/21-12/1. Will be cool to see all the changes from December of 2010 to now. Will be the first trip for my 2 nephews aged 6 and 8. Perfect ages for Disneyland I think!!!

:woohoo:

We'll be there from 12/30-1/1 and are staying at Best Western Raffles Inn. What a great thread! We can't wait!!!

We are going December 3rd to December 7th, I can't wait! Not exactly sure what hotel we are staying at.. probably the Hilton Anahiem.

Our trip is taken care of!! We are at the PPH, hoping to upgrade to congierge Dec 16-20. Just waiting till Sept. to book our DD's family trip, and our DS and his GF! I cannot wait to see me GD2 experiance it all! Ha! She is named after Belle, and my DH bought my DD the movie when she was 3 right before we married!! :banana:

Us too! :cool1: We are WDW vets, first time DLR! I plan to surprise the kids -- open a present early, and surprise! :santa: We're going to Disneyland! (As in, get in the car, we're going to the airport right now!)

I surprised them with a trip to WDW for Christmas last year (first time I've ever surprised them -- they usually know a year in advance). So, to top it this year, I thought we'd do something new and go for the west coast park! :banana: So we are going Dec 21 - 27 (might fly in a day early to do a little sight seeing around Hollywood/Beverly Hills, but that's the DLR part of the trip). Staying at DLH. :dance3:

I just confirmed with dh he has the time off. WE ARE GOING!!!!:banana:

We will be at either Fairfield Inn or DLH Dec 2-7.

I booked FFI, but am hoping for a good deal at DLH and we will change.

Looks like lots of us from Oregon will be there for Christmas!
I noticed that too! We're all looking for a bit of sunshine, I'm sure! :rotfl:

We will be there 12/15-18 at the Portofino Inn & Suites

Let us know how Portofino is - we thought about staying there.

Our extended trip with both sides of the family will be 11/21-12/1. Will be cool to see all the changes from December of 2010 to now. Will be the first trip for my 2 nephews aged 6 and 8. Perfect ages for Disneyland I think!!!
:woohoo:

Sounds like a great trip! Great ages for a trip to DL!

We are going 11/24-12/1. Either staying at HOJO or Embassy South.

Have a great trip!

We will be there Dec.1-3. Staying in a 2 bedroom at VGC!!

Mary

I've always wanted to stay there! I hear it's very nice.

We'll be there from 12/30-1/1 and are staying at Best Western Raffles Inn. What a great thread! We can't wait!!!

WOW, New Years! I hear it's PACKED but a lot of fun!

We are going December 3rd to December 7th, I can't wait! Not exactly sure what hotel we are staying at.. probably the Hilton Anahiem.

I've never stayed there. I hear it's a nice hotel.

Our trip is taken care of!! We are at the PPH, hoping to upgrade to congierge Dec 16-20. Just waiting till Sept. to book our DD's family trip, and our DS and his GF! I cannot wait to see me GD2 experiance it all! Ha! She is named after Belle, and my DH bought my DD the movie when she was 3 right before we married!! :banana:

I can't WAIT to take my GS if I can get him out to CA from TN. Have a great time!!

Us too! :cool1: We are WDW vets, first time DLR! I plan to surprise the kids -- open a present early, and surprise! :santa: We're going to Disneyland! (As in, get in the car, we're going to the airport right now!)

I surprised them with a trip to WDW for Christmas last year (first time I've ever surprised them -- they usually know a year in advance). So, to top it this year, I thought we'd do something new and go for the west coast park! :banana: So we are going Dec 21 - 27 (might fly in a day early to do a little sight seeing around Hollywood/Beverly Hills, but that's the DLR part of the trip). Staying at DLH. :dance3:

WOO HOO! Sounds like you have an amazing trip planned!!

I just confirmed with dh he has the time off. WE ARE GOING!!!!:banana:

We will be at either Fairfield Inn or DLH Dec 2-7.

I booked FFI, but am hoping for a good deal at DLH and we will change.

SWEET! I hope you can get a deal at DLH. I've always wanted to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter