Whooo hoooo 23 days and counting!!

mb20fn26

Mouseketeer
My next trip is getting close now!! I am super excited about it.
Who else is gonna be in the world for Thanksgiving??

We have about the same time left to go. My hours are off but we're leaving that Friday, in 23 days!!! I was at WalMart today buying some more stuff to get ready to go. We can't wait. I thought it would never get here, now I'm frantically going over my list to make sure I'm not leaving anything out.

See you there!

Cindy

We leave that friday also...I also wish I could be in Walmart buying the last minute stuff....Don't you just love shopping for things to take to WDW!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

See ya at WDW....:wave:

me too, me too!!! I'm leaving right around that time too!!!
I'm so excited!!!
See you all there!!!

:wave2: princess:

Leaving on Friday, too. I just love all of this dancing.....:)
:bounce: :bounce: :rockband: :thewave: :thewave: :jumping1: :cool1:
Kim

We are arriving the Monday after Thanksgiving, but I'm getting so excited I just had to dance too!!

:jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We are flying in on Thanksgiving morning!! I have started picking up things to take.... clear back pack, a double pack of travel size toothpaste, Buzz & woody package of wipes, and Target just put out holiday themed long sleeved t shirts. I got 2 for each of the girls.. me my mom and 2 DD's!! We are going with the festive christmasy winter theme!!! After I get through this busy weekend ( trick or treat saturday and steeler game sunday! woohoo) Im going to start packing some things!!!!! Time is going to go so quick!!

Less than 3 week for Daddy and daughters trip. We leave on Wed. the 17th and leave the Monday of Thanksgiving week. Hoping we don't hit the holiday crowds. After staying the last two trips at WL we are staying at the Contemporary.

Is it time to go yet??? :hyper:

We're there before Thanksgiving, and it's great to see the countdown go below 14 days! Woo hoo!

At this point I think I am still in disbelief that I'm actually going. :D

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter