Who Would Trade Resorts...?????

Totally no regrets:

Very happy with being HH and OKW owners. We definately look forward to staying at ALL, and appreciate the advantages each has ... but owning at HH and OKW fits us very well.

Is that boring?

We are totally content with having all our points at VWL. :D

Totally no regrets:

Very happy with being HH and OKW owners. We definately look forward to staying at ALL, and appreciate the advantages each has ... but owning at HH and OKW fits us very well.

Is that boring?

We are very content having all our points at OKW!!! When my DD' s become teenagers then it may be different. For now I am a happy OKW'er!!

Well, even though I haven't stayed there yet I wouldn't trade my VWL points for anything. We fell in love with the place when we toured. I do however plan to stay at the Boardwalk at least once just so my son can do the scary clown slide. He has wanted to for a long time.

Lori

Originally posted by travelbug
I think I have "point planning disorder" or something. ;)

Travelbug, if you've got it, I think I've got it too... now that I really think about it, I'm sure LOTS of us have it :D

We are in the process of doing this exact thing! It seemed like a good time to buy so I convinced my DH to buy another BWV resale. We will be selling our OKW points as soon as the deal goes through.
Now if only there really were no closing costs. Oh well. I'm too happy to complain!

Nope, wouldn't trade our 350 OKW points..love the place. We also have our 100 BWV points that we enjoy too...but I would trade those for HH or OKW if I had the opportunity!

I would trade our Okw points for BW. in a minute. We own a lot of points at the BW, and a 150 pt add on at the Okw. It's not as easy as it used to be to get the BW at the 7 month window anymore. We're hoping with the opening of the BCV it will open up the BW again for our okw points. We usually make the ressies at the Okw for friends at the 11 month window, and switch them to the BW at the 7 month window for the GV. We'll use our okw (lower dues) points to stay in the BW GV, but that's another thread.:rolleyes: We have several rooms at the BW in Nov and were thinking about trying to switch them over to the BCV at the 7 month window, but then thought how much our kids love the BW community hall.
We still want to try the WLV, VB and BCV in the future. Does anyone know if the health club at the WLV and BCV are free to the members staying there?

Well, no sense dreaming, you can do it!!!
As previous Vero and BWV owners, we sold our BWV add-on points and bought about 3 times the amount at BCV.

So, we're Vero and BCV owners now.

See you at the Ocean, or Storm Along Bay.....

I know you aren't supposed to be trading if you own at two resorts , but............
I'd trade our 230 BWV and 100 VB for 330 at WLV any time:D

BWV
I wouldn't trade for the world. I think BWV point schedule was a DVC Mistake. I can almost always get SV at my 11 month window saving points. This is just icing on the BWV cake. I love the theme and beauty of BWV not to mention LOCATION!

Well, personally I am ecstatically happy to have VWL as our home. Before BCV came along, I used to wish we could buy some BWV points, but now we are going to do an add-on at BCV, and I couldn't be happier! We'll have the fantastic location of being near the boardwalk, and be able to take DS to SAB. In the real world, maybe some day in the distant future we'll be able to do an add-on at BWV, I'd still like to, but now that's less urgent.

Oh, wait, we were supposed to pick just one resort? Mmmmmm, well then I'd have to stick with VWL - we all just fell IN LOVE with it when we visited back in January. And eating at Whispering Canyon with our 19 mo was some of the most fun I've ever had!

:bounce: :bounce:

My OKW and VWL points are keepers. We like the more "laid back" resorts.:)

I personally wouldn't trade our VWL points for any other points. I love VWL.

I don't want to speak for my dh, but he better not want trade our VWL points either!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will NOT trade our OKW & HH points for any other resort. Love it there.

OKW suits us perfectly. No trades from us. Besides the 7 month window works well for us since we go in the off=season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter