Who on this board has the most points?

210 at OKW and 220 at BWV. Way back when, we bought resales of OKW for $50/point and BWV for $53/point!

I am so green with envy at all these BIG point people. We have 400 points at VWL, initally bought 350 then added on 50 more this year. As far as I'm concerned, it still isn't enough.

Originally posted by Luv2Dream
I am so green with envy at all these BIG point people. We have 400 points at VWL, initally bought 350 then added on 50 more this year. As far as I'm concerned, it still isn't enough.

Well, try not to think about our points....think about our dues!!! There is an advantage to not being a "BIG point person" :smooth:

Okay, we have 1220 pts,860 BWV and 360 OKW. I went on a buying spree last winter,I was bored. I'm sure my daughter and grandchildren will make good use of them long after I'm gone.:smooth:

I have 500 pts, all at BWV. Started with 270, and quickly added on to make it 350. When they just opened points at BWV, I added on 75, then decided to do another 25 during our trip. As soon as we came home, I decided to add another 50 to bring it to 500.

Because now you want more, don't you??????

As soon as I started reading threads on this board a year or so ago, I started to salivate over add-ons. It's a disease, really, an infectious one and my DH who is an ID Doc says there is no cure. Boo hoo. :(

We initially purchased 170 BWV in 1999 and just this month added 30 BWV and 200 BCV for a total of 400. And I don't think we're done yet. (Hope my DH isn't reading this!) We've just started to explore the possibilities with our DVC points.

But if I want more points....I'm going to have to go back to work because we have college tuitions looming in 4 and 6 years and then another one in 15 yrs on top of 3 weddings. Ouch.

I've been home with my toddler these past 2 years dreaming of ways to buy more and use more points. I've got to get with the plan! First there's real life and then there's DVC....or is it the other way around????? ;)

870 so far....

430 OKW
270 BWV
170 BCV

I would love more BCV points, so ONE more add on for us and we will be done... the big question is... so we add on 130 points (for an even 1000 total) OR 129 points for a cool 999

:( Only 325..Ahhh...to be so well off as to have as many points as some folks have. My God! what are the dues on 800 points? :confused: :eek: :eek: Oh well there's always a lottery to be won somewhere,maybe.....:jester:

I thought we would be fine with our 150 points....
Now I am not sure if we will be adding on or not.
I haven't even made my first trip "home" yet, and
now you all have me second guessing myself....LOL

Only 480 here.

270 VWL (200 & 70)
210 OKW

To tell the truth, I have not had the add on bug for a year now.

Hi,

Mom & I are @ the BCV since June 2003. We got 210 points. Not sure if we will ever add points.

Allison
Beach Club Villas 6/03

400 points for us......

200 VWL
100 BCV
100 BWV

waiting to see SSR before we let the add-on bug bite again!

:p If you can afford it, get more now, because the prices are always going up. We have 325 and it seems to be a good working amount, although I wish we could afford about 500! Of course, we purchased ours back in the beginning when prices were low... $52 a point I believe. :smooth: :cool:

We have 200 BWV and 85 BCV. Four contracts. We add in small increments so it doesnt' hurt so much. We just bought 45 more at BCV but now I'm wishing I'd just gone for the 100 package.

We have enough unless staying in a 1br starts to spoil me......

:confused: I haven't checked it out in years, but i thought you had to buy at least 50 points at a time. Not true any more? Is it possible to buy 25 at a time? I guess I'll check with my DVC consultant. :cool:

Mitros, yes you can buy as few as 25 points at a time, but you must pay cash. Financing is available for 50 points and above.

310 for us - 160 at VWL in 2001 and 150 at BWV in 2002. I keep eyeing these 150 resales at OKW that crop up from time to time.

310 is working pretty well with us, these days. But I'd sure like to have a few more points to play with come retirement.

Tell you what I'd like to know - out of the tens of thousands of DVC owners, what is the "average" number of points owned? I'm sure that's a bit of info that DVC wouldn't want to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!