Who on this board has the most points?

MarylandPizzaman

Mouseketeer
Myself, I am a newbie and only have 150 at BWV, But I am curious as to how many points the rest of you have.
Please post your total of points and where you own. I think it will be interesting to see how addictive the DVC really is.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Hi there

Our home is the BWV we bought into DVC in 1997. We first bought 150 points, then we added on in 1999 with a additional 250 points. Have a great disney day.

mikmin:earsgirl:

Thanks for the reply I was beginning to think that this board was controlled by computers and there was no human input...LOL

Rumor has it that Doc has near the limit allowed by our contracts.

Started with 150, but will officially have 50 more for a total of 200 on July 14th. For those of you who may know me...if you see me with DBF don't mention the 50 points. He never saw a need for them, we had a little tiff and he wasn't speaking to me so I went shopping. Oh, we're all made up now, but I don't see a need to tell him about my little shopping spree! Hey some women go to the mall when they're upset......this was kind of like that!;) :eek: :) :p

Check with Maistre Gracey though, I think he owns a bazillion points at VWL, and maybe a half a bazillion at Vero.;) :)

well in 98 we took the DVC tour waited a year and bought in 270 points in 99, the next year we added 30 points to bring it up to 300 just enough just the two of us now so thats plenty , in Nov we will hit the wine fest and we reserved a room for dad can't wait:smooth:

Rumor has it that Doc has near the limit allowed by our contracts.

He'll never tell. Doc's our own Austin Powers, the DVC Man of Mystery.;)

We went on our first tour in 1995. Being fairly newlyweds we decided there were other things we needed at the time. Another trip to Disney in 1997, 2000, 2001, and finally our trip to Disney in 2002 and a another tour convinced us it was way past time to buy. We purchase 150 points at the BCV in September with an April use year. We really wanted Boardwalk but Disney was not selling Boardwalk in September. We made our first trip "home" in May 2003 to the Beach Club and since we knew they were selling Boardwalk again we purchase another 100 but at the Boardwalk.

We would still like an additional 50-100 points but need to finish paying for what we have first. Maybe next trip.

We are planning our next trip home for May next year hopefully staying 10-12 nights.

500 total - 200 HH, 150 OKW, 150 BCV. Kind of like with kids, I think we're done now.

We bought 150 in 96, and just added on 56 at BCV (love that SAB!.

900 total, all at BCV. (Broken down to several smaller contracts of course)

I'm not sure!!! I know we have 250 at BWV, which was our original purchase. I THINK we are up to 400 BCV points now.
We sold our 180 OKW points last year and bought 200 BCV points, and then we added on 100 after that. So, yeah, I guess we are at 650!

270 & 50 at BCV for us

Whether we add on or not depends on whether our families decide to start coming or not

Thanks
jaysue

Praying I do not see my DW post here and tell how many points she has purchased I did not know about!!!

We have 1110. Yes, I know, we are "lucky ducks"!! LOL!! Somehow we manage to use them all.

We have 750 at OKW

300 at BCV

60 at BWV

We have 760, all at BWV, but not purchased all at once. We're not sure yet if we have enough.

Purchased 170 at BWV when we were much poorer, made the right decision at a difficult time, then another 324 at BWV in 2002, for a total of 494 all in one contract. How do I buy another 6 to make it 500 points:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter