who loves their guide?

Have absolutely no idea who my guide is and have never received a courtesy call or email or voice mail from he/she.

Well I am in California so I'm not sure that this will help but my guide is Tony Tatad and he is amazing! He has been so helpful and was willing to happily answer my questions when I was considering buying in the first time. I literally called him everyday for almost a week. BAHA!

He worked with me to plan my first big vacation and when we realized I didn't have enough points to do exactly what I wanted he never even mentioned adding on. I did! :) He has never been pushy or pressured me at all. HE'S WONDERFUL!

I placed a call to my guide 3 days ago and still have not gotten a call back. No very pleased thus far with her.

Well I am in California so I'm not sure that this will help but my guide is Tony Tatad and he is amazing! He has been so helpful and was willing to happily answer my questions when I was considering buying in the first time. I literally called him everyday for almost a week. BAHA!

He worked with me to plan my first big vacation and when we realized I didn't have enough points to do exactly what I wanted he never even mentioned adding on. I did! :) He has never been pushy or pressured me at all. HE'S WONDERFUL!

Is your guide based out of Disneyland? What is his number, I do not like the one I am dealing with now, can't get a hold of her. Seems like unless I am buying Aulani she doesn't want to deal with me.

Is your guide based out of Disneyland? What is his number, I do not like the one I am dealing with now, can't get a hold of her. Seems like unless I am buying Aulani she doesn't want to deal with me.

Yes he is :) We actually go and see him from time to time when we are in the area. Baha. I will PM you right now with his number :) He has helped us with out trip to Europe through RCI and we are planning a cruise and WDW trip in 2016 so he said when we are ready to book that to come see him so he can walk us through the whole process! You will love him! :)

No disrespect, but you do know that Disney uses a software to generate those "reminders" upon check in, right? Your guide will get a message every time his / her client checks in. With that message, they are expected / advised to give you that sales pitch call.

This may very well be the case, but our "old" guide, Derek Deboer, never missed calling to welcome us home. And it never struck me as a sales pitch. Since DVC closed Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield, and assigned us a new guide, we don't get welcome calls on vacation anymore. So just the fact that the guide gets an automated reminder, doesn't mean they'll take the time to call. I always appreciated it. Oh and our new guide is Lisa something or other...she's based in CA, and I heard from her once when I was considering a VGF purchase.

My guide's name is Tod Bearding he is simply amazing. I have bought 700 direct points from him, his service is really over the top.

Todd Beardon rocks!!!! He's always prompt in returning calls, getting questions answered and helping us with many different scenarios. We have closed 6 contracts with him and not one hiccup!!!

I also will add he calls to greet us while at WDW and has never given us a sales pitch!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi Everyone!
Just a quick question about your guides? I was wondering if anyone out there had a guide they really liked ? If so could you pass their name along? I had the same guide,Michael Cramer, for the past 7 years. I really liked him. He was always their to answer any questions and he often called us with updates on latest DVC info. The best part was that he was never pushy or waisted my time with nonsense sales pitches. I'm looking to request a new guide with these qualities. Any help would be appreciated
:):):)

Lisa Poppins

Been a member since 1994 ... gone thru several guides, but the best and longest has been Mr. Cook..... amazing man.....

We've never received a call from our DVC guide after check-in either, but I do still really like him. We actually got to meet up with him when we were down there last month for the open house and I was reminded of how great he is!

My guide is Linda Scolaro.:thumbsup2 I wouldn't use anyone else. She ALWAYS returns calls right away. Even Sat. and Sun. Very nice to work with.
Nancy princess:

My family has been working with Gibb for over 15 years. We have bought over 4,000 points with him without a hitch.

Not loving my guide so much this week-won't divulge his name here because I don't believe in trashing people on open forums. I actually came to this forum to see who people are liking :)

I added myself to the waitlist for 100 BCV points before the March price increase-he told me in an email that I was first in line for my use year (which I found out here on the boards not to be true and confirmed this information during my July cruise with the DVC guide on board). I thought I would wait it out until the six month price guarantee was up (which was two weeks ago) and tomorrow starts my new use year. That means that not only did I not get the 2012 points, but now would pay the increased price. In my eyes this decreases the value of that direct add-on significantly (by approximately $2700 when I calculate the price increase and place a value on the 100 points that did not come with the deal).

I knew that the wait might exceed six months, but I didn't expect to have my place on waitlist significantly misrepresented. I sent him an email yesterday but do not expect any resolution. Calling member satisfaction in the morning to change guides and putting my add on purchase on hold for now until I cool down.

My guide's name is Tod Bearding he is simply amazing. I have bought 700 direct points from him, his service is really over the top.

Our guide is also Todd and we LOVE him. He is super nice, calls us back promptly. Even called us back the other day to make sure the people he transferred us to were able to get the question we had answered. We have had an hour long conversation going over EVERYTHING and he was just superb. Without him, we'd be lost!

My guide is Linda Scolaro.:thumbsup2 I wouldn't use anyone else. She ALWAYS returns calls right away. Even Sat. and Sun. Very nice to work with.
Nancy princess:

Same here since 2000. She is great, nice and efficient. She has called a few times over the years to say hello or right before a new DVC resort was set to go on sale. Never any pressure and a professional. Would recommend her to anyone anytime.

How can you go about finding out who your guide is?

I don't know about the rest of them, but when we called for the first time, we just happened to get Todd. We talked to him for an hour, and he answered all our questions, and then gave us his DVC number to call him back directly. Every time since then, we just called his personal number. When we got our paperwork, he was listed on it as our DVC rep. He's been phenomenal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter