Who is the Tag Fairy?

How about some flowers for the Tag Fairy to make an appearance here?

lovewuvu.gif

I think the Tag Fairy only likes the cool kids. And, that leaves me out. :dance3:

The Tag Fairy changed one of my tags yesterday. Lucas it was my post to you about our Cruise. :thumbsup2 "someone needs to pretend we've got a clue"!!!!

Thank you Tag Fairy! :love:

The Tag Fairy changed one of my tags yesterday. Lucas it was my post to you about our Cruise. :thumbsup2 "someone needs to pretend we've got a clue"!!!!

Ohhhh, good job Tag Fairy :thumbsup2
I really like that one :goodvibes

Congrats on your new tag!

...Just be very careful what you say on the boards. You never know when the Tag Fairy will strike, or where. I answered a post about Christmas songs, and voila! I had a tag that mentioned "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas."::yes:: I still miss that tag!

I do thank the Tag Fairy for my new ones!:worship:
Thank you so much, Tag Fairy, for restoring my hippo tag! It looks great with my new tags! :worship::wave2::love:

How about some flowers for the Tag Fairy to make an appearance here?
The Tag Fairy stopped in on this thread and restored my hippo tag. :goodvibes May you soon be tagged!:thumbsup2

Tagged or not, we are a fun group.:banana:
:thumbsup2

:cool1: Congrats!

TF lives and rocks!
We love our Tag Fairy!

By the way, Tag Fairy, I left you some bacon and chocolate in the 'fridge. I'd stop by soon before someone else in my house snags your goodies! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter