Who is the Tag Fairy?

I totally read the thread title as "Who is the Tooth Fairy?"!

Everyone knows that the tooth fairy is among the creepy people who break into your house to give you things. She goes along with Santa and the Easter Bunny.

I'm awesome now. Hubby became ill and had open heart surgery in May. But he has healed really well!! I sure hope things are good on your side of the monitor!!

I still miss all the Boo Boo tags. ::yes::

Hope he is doing well? How about you? I am fine. Watched the dunn trial.

Um I think some of us by choice…..:rolleyes1 has a boo boo tag, and then some who still linger….:rotfl2:

Hope he is doing well? How about you? I am fine. Watched the dunn trial.

Um I think some of us by choice…..:rolleyes1 has a boo boo tag, and then some who still linger….:rotfl2:

He is doing great. Even back to doing push ups!! I have had some delayed stress issues. But things are getting better. :goodvibes

May the Boo Boo's always stand strong!! :worship: :lmao:

lucas! I know it has been forever. I guess since the New Orleans thread and the Sassy one is no more we just kind of hop all over. My family is going on our first Disney Cruise in May so I've been hanging out and reading everything I can on the Cruise threads. Trying to soak up as much information as I can so I can look like I know what I'm talking about and can be the Head Mouse to our little group. There will be about 18 of us going (for the first time) so someone needs to pretend we've got a clue. :rotfl2:

Ya'll are gonna love cruising with Disney! We've been on several DCL cruises. Now that they are sailing out of Miami it is a lot more convenient for us. Have you been over on Cruise Critic to read what they say about DCL - and they have lots of reviews. I'm going to NOLA next week to see my parents.

He is doing great. Even back to doing push ups!! I have had some delayed stress issues. But things are getting better. :goodvibes

Long Live the Boo Boo's!!! :thumbsup2
Although....yeah....I kinda like my new tags better :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear that your DH is doing well! :hug: I'm hoping for less stress for you also!

lucas! I know it has been forever. I guess since the New Orleans thread and the Sassy one is no more we just kind of hop all over. My family is going on our first Disney Cruise in May so I've been hanging out and reading everything I can on the Cruise threads. Trying to soak up as much information as I can so I can look like I know what I'm talking about and can be the Head Mouse to our little group. There will be about 18 of us going (for the first time) so someone needs to pretend we've got a clue. :rotfl2:

Ohhhh, you are going to love it!! The cruise boards are usually where you find me hanging out too :thumbsup2 We did Alaska this year but I'm already going through withdrawals since out next one isn't for a year.

I still miss all the Boo Boo tags. ::yes::
Be careful what you wish for ... you know the Tag Fairy! Tread very carefully! :tiptoe:

Hey, if it comes with toast, I can dance all night long!! Add Lionel Richie, and I'm all set!! :cool1::woohoo::dance3:
Oh Tag Fairy! Yoo hoo! Over here! :wave2:

Long live the Boo Boo's! :cool1:

Long Live the Boo Boo's!!! :thumbsup2
Although....yeah....I kinda like my new tags better :goodvibes
:thumbsup2 I like my new tags better too! Although I miss my old ones ...

Just be very careful what you say on the boards. You never know when the Tag Fairy will strike, or where. I answered a post about Christmas songs, and voila! I had a tag that mentioned "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas."::yes:: I still miss that tag!

I do thank the Tag Fairy for my new ones!:worship:

She's been mentioned a few times by other users, but still don't know who she is.
Aren't you glad you asked?

Seems the TF is an invisible being that used to hang around here. Sounds like it has been a while since she has left signs of life and no one has seen her in person. So, there you have it. pixiedust:

I am very humble about my tags and appreciate them and the Tag Fairy. :love: :worship:

Seems the TF is an invisible being that used to hang around here. Sounds like it has been a while since she has left signs of life and no one has seen her in person. So, there you have it. pixiedust:

The Tag Fairy has been around lately. With all of various threads, it takes more to entice the Tag Fairy to give you a tag. :goodvibes

I still haven't seen the Tag Fairy in person, but when I leave brownies for the Tag Fairy, they mysteriously disappear! :rolleyes1

I sort of saw the Tag Fairy once, I believe it was earlier this year. She posted on a thread just like us mere mortals.

:idea: I think I'll leave some chocolate cake here, just in case she stops by. :cake:

Actually, the Tag Fairy has been spotted not to long ago. Well, at least her work has appeared. :thumbsup2

Ya'll wanna hear something totally crazy? Sure you do. :rotfl:
At one time I was absolutely convinced that kimmar was the tag fairy. :scared: But maybe.....its the cow! :lmao:

Ya'll wanna hear something totally crazy? Sure you do. :rotfl: At one time I was absolutely convinced that kimmar was the tag fairy. :scared: But maybe.....its the cow! :lmao:

You mean she isn't?! Hahaha I thought the same thing for a bit too. So you're not alone

Ya'll wanna hear something totally crazy? Sure you do. :rotfl:
At one time I was absolutely convinced that kimmar was the tag fairy. :scared: But maybe.....its the cow! :lmao:

Add me to the list! :rotfl2:
But then I had to reason if she really was the TF, she'd get rid of the cow, like, yesterday. And that would be awful, because it really seems they have a great friendship. Deep down, those two are the Thelma and Louise of the pasture. :rotfl:

You mean she isn't?! Hahaha I thought the same thing for a bit too. So you're not alone

Add me to the list! :rotfl2:
But then I had to reason if she really was the TF, she'd get rid of the cow, like, yesterday. And that would be awful, because it really seems they have a great friendship. Deep down, those two are the Thelma and Louise of the pasture. :rotfl:

AWESOME!! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter