Who is single

HELLO.... goofy_joe meet Carrieannew... Carrieannew meet goofy_joe...

goofy_joe am personally inviting you to join us on Oct. 1st at Via Napoli for lunch at 11:30AM... so far got 14 peeps booked... I will gladly give up my chair for you for this meet^ to happen... :hyper:

just sayin....

PS: we were just in Worcester this past weekend... wish I had check DIS sooner... boohooo!!!

Oh brother :blush:

Wow! I haven't even been posting on here for very long and already I feel welcome :)

How'd you manage to snag a reservation on Epcot's 30th Anniversary? It just happens to be my favorite park as well.

I'll have to see what's planned with my folks while I'm down there. My dad and I are often on the golf course in the morning, but we usually take a few mornings "off". (We've tried playing daily, and by the end we could barely even lift our clubs up. But my dad hit a hole-in-one on the last day, which made it all OK.)

PS: we were just in Worcester this past weekend... wish I had check DIS sooner... boohooo!!!

Nice! I live and work in Boston. I went to a friend's wedding out in Worcester last October (the day after returning from a Disney trip, incidentally). I don't get out there very often, since it's 40 miles away, but there are some nice places like Armsby Abbey (beer bar) and the park where the wedding was.

I sure am glad I spoke up here!

Oh brother :blush:
Nice! I live and work in Boston. I went to a friend's wedding out in Worcester last October (the day after returning from a Disney trip, incidentally). I don't get out there very often, since it's 40 miles away, but there are some nice places like Armsby Abbey (beer bar) and the park where the wedding was.

I sure am glad I spoke up here!
Carrieannew is adjacent to to Worcester... the one who got married last weekend is a closed friend....

Maybe we can plan a Chinatown meet or a floating swan meet :) in Boston! Soon as the weather gets nicer... The groom works in Boston and that's how I get around ... I fly in at Logan.... take the silver line to South Station leave my bags at his office and galavant till 4PM when he is ready to go we take the commuter train to Grafton!!! Yeah!!!!

Wow! I haven't even been posting on here for very long and already I feel welcome :)

How'd you manage to snag a reservation on Epcot's 30th Anniversary? It just happens to be my favorite park as well.

I'll have to see what's planned with my folks while I'm down there. My dad and I are often on the golf course in the morning, but we usually take a few mornings "off". (We've tried playing daily, and by the end we could barely even lift our clubs up. But my dad hit a hole-in-one on the last day, which made it all OK.)

not bad in getting a ressie maybe because we did it at the 180 mark... as I said.. I will give up my sit if you come join (and get to meet Carrie :rolleyes1 ) us at Via Napoli !!!!

You can count me into the single group. I'm a 43 yrs young with no kids and love Disney. I'll be there September 23-28 if there's any singles there at the same time. I'm staying at POP.

Carrieannew is adjacent to to Worcester... the one who got married last weekend is a closed friend....

Maybe we can plan a Chinatown meet or a floating swan meet :) in Boston! Soon as the weather gets nicer... The groom works in Boston and that's how I get around ... I fly in at Logan.... take the silver line to South Station leave my bags at his office and galavant till 4PM when he is ready to go we take the commuter train to Grafton!!! Yeah!!!!

not bad in getting a ressie maybe because we did it at the 180 mark... as I said.. I will give up my sit if you come join (and get to meet Carrie :rolleyes1 ) us at Via Napoli !!!!

FD I'm going to roll my eyes at you in a moment!

I'm not even sure I remember agreeing to that meal! My seat is most likely open

You can count me into the single group. I'm a 43 yrs young with no kids and love Disney. I'll be there September 23-28 if there's any singles there at the same time. I'm staying at POP.
well then it will be an MCO Meet... LoL some of us get in on the 28th:lmao:

23 year old single here!
I live in IL, and am actively searching for jobs in Orlando.
I'm looking to meet new people :goodvibes

I'm single and I'm 33.... Arrrh that doesn't sound great. U have to bear with me it's my 33rd birthday today. I've spent it with family in the beautiful Queensland Australia, so I count myself (and my kids) extremely lucky. I see there's been some 23 and 43 year olds repond so I'm midway.

Also I will be in WDW all the way from Melbourne Australia from September 20th till October 4th.

I'm single and I'm 33.... Arrrh that doesn't sound great. U have to bear with me it's my 33rd birthday today. I've spent it with family in the beautiful Queensland Australia, so I count myself (and my kids) extremely lucky. I see there's been some 23 and 43 year olds repond so I'm midway.

Also I will be in WDW all the way from Melbourne Australia from September 20th till October 4th.

Well happy birthday :cake: where are you staying at? I'm staying at POP Century.

Happy birthday:cake::bday: ...my birthday was 4 days ago so I know how you feel....it will be fine

A lot of people have been talking about Boston on this thread-my dad, sister, and I might be going to Boston over the summer for a short vacation. I've never been there so if we do go it should be fun! :)

Count me in on this thread. I'm a 30 year old female from Wisconsin. I have an 11 year old daughter. I love Disney because it's so carefree and the people watching is amazing there. With that said, I've only been there 5 times and three of those times I barely remember. I think I should probably go a few more times to make up for the lost memories.

Hi to another fellow Wisconsinite! :wave2: I think you should go a few more times. :)

Another single wannabe-princess here, 45 and addicted to Disney like so many others. :cloud9: Also a single mom to a pretty dang awesome 16 year old.

So many people single people here -- are all y'all on DisDates??? I am -- user name "crazy4disney." Awesome site -- just needs more Texas guys. :thumbsup2

Wow, there are a lot of people apparently going in October. Is it because of F&W? I have had some great times over the past few years there, and I am sure I will run into some of you while I'm at WDW.

I am actually flying in on Friday 9/28 as well, so it might as well be an MCO meet. Is there a T-shirt or something to wear so maybe we can spot each other on the plane on the way down? :)

A lot of people have been talking about Boston on this thread-my dad, sister, and I might be going to Boston over the summer for a short vacation. I've never been there so if we do go it should be fun! :)

Happy to answer any Boston-related tourism questions for you if you've got 'em ;)

Hello everyone!! In case you weren't aware there's a Disney dating site ....
www.DisDates.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts