Who is single

I'm a singleton as well! 28-years-old, full time mom, full time nurse, full time Disney fanatic -- and living in the land of Pennsylvania.

Introducing myself here. 25 year old guy from NY. Just came back from a trip last week with my friend K8. Bought my first AP and looking to try and get back sometime this summer. :banana:

I am single also. I also looking to find someone who loves Disney World as much as me. I also want to find someone who I have an awesome chemistry with :-) If you would like to chat feel free to send me a message xoxox

single here as well 23yo female...deprived of Disney as a child :lmao: have a newfound love of it! I love planning trips, even if I don't get to take these trips :sad1: although I'd love to visit more often!

single male. 31. i thought meeting a good girl who loves Disney as much as i do would be easier.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

single here as well 23yo female...deprived of Disney as a child :lmao: have a newfound love of it! I love planning trips, even if I don't get to take these trips :sad1: although I'd love to visit more often!

hi somewhat close neighbor!!!! I know what you mean about planning! Too bad we don't live closer! I love planning things!

I'm also single... but I live in the other end of the American Continent!!!:cool2:

Have to chime in too...single 40 yo female in the Boston area who loves Disney. Can't wait to get back. No trip planned as the one last year got cancelled.. Boo!!! Maybe this fall.

Single, 44yo, Christian. Just moved from KY back to MI. I am not interested in relationships....but I am interested in finding others who love visiting WDW as much as I do. Planning a trip at end of 2012 or early 2013 w/my DD who will be a freshman in college this fall. Lastly, I want to be a pirate! pirate:

I'm single... and looking for my Disney prince :)

28 female in SoCal. ... well, 29 this Sunday :/

... I'll be doing part of my birthday celebration on Friday at the Carsland opening!!

I can't seem to find single guys in SoCal who love Disney as much as me :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter