Who is on the Oct 5th "Wonder" Cruise?

Peggy: I booked through DU, originally wanted a cat 11 (DH is "frugal") but she offered me a cat 8 for only $150 more and I thought the boys would enjoy looking out the porthole. Then I received my tickets. I purchased my tickets within 90 days of sailing. I did not request a room, it was just GTY. I hope this helps but I am still lost.

Jennifer: how many people on this thread are ROFLMAO over my question "Can I drill a hole in the green mickey? They are PAPER for god sake!! Everyone was calling them chip or something so I thought they were hard!! Oh, by the way I went to Home Depot and got my green mickeys (one of every green color) My DS5 wanted a blue one and DS3 wanted an orange, so for the children of the thread- if you are wearing Home Depot merchandise (no matter the color) we will know you!

EVERYONE: Join in to sing "It's A Small World" Disneyfan5 and I live only 20 miles apart!! OH!!! WAIT A MINUTE!!! Does someone in your house work at WFH with my DH!!! He works in Open Heart!! He was telling me about someone going on the same cruise!! This is getting spooky! If you DO know my husband, don't tell him about the E-*** thing. I am banned!

It's late and I talk too much. But hey where is Partridge--she was lurking late into the night the other night also!

watshakinranch: hello, your in luck, no we dont work at WFH. My DH drives a truck and I am a home mommy. But I wouldnt tell about your E thing anyway. Getting so close and excited. I do have to come up with something different to hang on our door so my dd and ds can find the door easily. I also have not received my docs yet, hopefully this week, also I am gonna call today to see if we got a upgrade, hoping for some pixie dust. bye

watshakin:

rotflmbo

Quote:so for the children of this thread, if you are wearing Home Depot Merchandise (no matter what the color) we will know who you are.

Just had an image of children wearing different color hammers and other items from Home Depot.

Nope, No one here would laugh at you just cause you thought you needed a drill for the Green mickeys...I just figured you hadn't seen them yet.

Great upgrade!

Everyone: Any other upgrades?

I'm still waiting on my Docs, anyone with All Seasons get theirs yet? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jennifer

I was at my sister's house this weekend and had Disboard withdrawals!

STILL haven't received my docs:(

Still haven't booked any shore excursions -

Still haven't been to Home Depot (you guys are making me look bad - I thought I was the obsessive planner)

but I printed out the Navigators at least a month ago!!!:cool:

I'm waiting to do the docs dance :Pinkbounc

Hello to everyone!!!

Hi to all, I called today and I did get a upgrade from cat. 11, to a cat. 9 outside with window, wonderful, I am soooo happy. I also made it to home depot today for a few different color mickeys. will stick a couple on the door so my dd-11 and ds-5 , will know what door is ours. That is unless alot of others are doing this too, so if two little ones show up at your door, most likely they are mine. ha ha. have a good day.

Hi Tracie! I'm in the same boat as you....
No docs yet.
No excursions booked. (My DD9 wants to do a dolphin encounter. I figure that instead of spending 200-300 dollars for the 5 of us for 3 hrs, we might go to Sea World when we get back to port and spend the whole day there.)
I just realized that when I went to Home Depot (a while back) I only picked up one green mickey for the door. I want to wear one also, so I can meet some of these great DISboard'ers. So, another trip back to HD.
I'm so excited! Almost a month away! We didn't go anywhere this summer for vacation and the kids went back to school the beginning of August, so I can't wait for this vacation!
Also, I'm an ebay addict too.
By the way, Hello and welcome to all the new folks that just checked in on the boards for October 5th:)
Laura

Disneyfan:

Are you on deck 2 or 1? We are in connecting 2583 and 2585 (unless the rooms are changed last minute). The green mickeys will be on the door and I have a DD (12th bday onboard) and DS who just turned 6 last week. With 4 kids...I just might mistake your two for mine:rolleyes: ;) Just kidding!

Congrats on your upgrade!

I saw the Fedex guy, the UPS guy and the USPS guy- none of them stopped at my house to give me my docs...maybe tomorrow?:D

Have a great rest of the day
jennifer

Jennifer, you have my brain on the Home Depot track. Now I am imagining putting my boys in their miniature HD aprons (nephew works there!) WITH the green mickeys attached on the front. Would that be too obvious?

OR I have a better idea. Earlier someone had mentioned putting their childs picture on the mickey and attaching it to the door (great idea!) then we can ALL put our kids pictures on PamCo's honeymoon suite. Just preparing her for future Disney cruises with children!:bounce: :Pinkbounc MOMMY! MOMMY!

I don't know why you haven't gotten your docs yet, maybe b/c there is no Arizona, no Painted Desert, no Sedona. Just a thought.

Traci: you're in Cali....I just don't know where they are......

Kids don't bother us at all. Plan on having them, but not on the Honeymoon. We had to tell several nieces they could not come with us on this trip. Maybe next year. hehe. We are already planning to rebook next year for our anniversary.

Still haven't gotten docs. The Delivery guys are all freaked by me stalking them when they drive thru the neighborhood.

The Delivery guys are all freaked by me stalking them when they drive thru the neighborhood.

LOL PamCo88

I thought FedEx was going to banned me from calling she final asked if I wanted to pick them up since it was taking the FedEx man so long to get them to me and I said of course and where.

The kids loved it. FedEx is only about 10 minutes away and is a the airport. We drove almost right up to the FedEx planes.

Hi all:
Yikes, got to bump us back up to page 1.

Travel Channel is airing DCL special this week. Our local station is airing it FRI at 6pm, FRI at 9pm, and Sun 11am. Your times most likely will be somewhat different. I've seen it before but plan on watching again...could I get any more excited?;)

Watshakin: LOL

Pamco: Nieces on a honeymoon, no no no ...won't work. ;)
I'm sending a little pixie dust your way...OK disney "powers that be" , it's Pamco's honeymoon (they know that right?) How about an upgrade for the honeymoon couple!

More later...gotta go find those delivery people:cool:

Jennifer

I got them! I got them! My docs arrived! Mine came FedEx. Makes it seem even more real.
Laura

I'm reading now that people on the 10/11 cruise are getting their documents - and I still haven't received mine!:(

I had a dream last night that the reason I wasn't receiving my documents was that DCL was in the process of upgrading me to a Cat. 2 cabin.:teeth:

I'd like to think it was premonition - but I think its just a wistful fantasy.:smooth:

On October 4th I'll be at EPCOT!!!

Tracie: If it makes you feel better, saw your post...went and checked the mailbox...no docs either. :rolleyes: Who is your travel agent? We have All Seasons, talked to them some time ago about when I would receive docs and they told me 3 weeks before cruise. Apparently they used to send them out earlier (maybe when they received them from DCL) but that people would lose them. :rolleyes: I would think that your travel agent has them from DCL (guess thats how it works?) but just hasn't forwarded them to you. If its a local agent you could probably just call them, if its a big Agent like All Seasons I know they group everything and send everything out to all their customers on a given cruise at the same time. Sure hope I get mine soon:confused:

OK All seasons...I promise I won't lose my cruise docs...please send them...pretty please! I would reeaaallllly like to do the doc dance. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Have a great day,
jennifer

Wow! I've had a busy week and didn't get to read the boards until tonite. We're up to 8 pages of posts!

We're leaving for Florida 4 weeks from tomorrow. My kids and I are about to explode from the excitement. We booked in July of 2002 so it's been a looong wait. Still no docs here. I think I've done everything I can do in advance. I'm really tempted to go ahead and pack our swimsuits.

We are at the 30 day mark.
Just 4 weeks from today and I am on my way to Cocoa Beach to board the ship of my dreams, The DISNEY WONDER!!!

Today I had all the legal stuff done so I can bring my DN. I so happy that is over. One less thing to have on my mind. Docs. are ready and so am I.

Hi Partridge4ever - Looks like we're from the same neck of the woods...what part of 'Bama are you from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter