Who here uses CM's SBC+ for digital scrapping?

Do you need to have the full program to save as jpg? You can't do it in the free download, right?

Sorry, I'm not sure about the free download. You should be able to check it by just going up to the save button. There will be an arrow on the bottom of it. Click there and it will give you different options. One of them should be "Save pages as" Click on that and it will save all of your pages in different jpeg files. Easy to upload to Shutterfly!! Just like a regular photo, but in your awesome page instead!!

No, I don't have that option, it must be in only the full program. I'm thinking about it, but I hate the idea of scrapping (pun intended) all my traditional stuff ;)

I'm thinking about it, but I hate the idea of scrapping (pun intended) all my traditional stuff

I know exactly what you mean. I have a TON of stuff and my own scrapbooking room!! But when we were building our newest house, and with a little one, I decided I just wanted to get some of our vacations into albums and loved the idea of the Shutterfly albums. I had done a couple of these for friends and liked the ease of it. But didn't like that I couldn't do anything "scrapbooky!" So now I have the program, and love it, but I have all this stuff that I'm just not sure I am ready to give up but hate it sitting there collecting dust. I had originally thought I would do our vacations digitally and normal life paper. But now I am expecting again and.......

I know what you mean. Its hard to give up a first love. But I will say that I love the ease and creativity of digital scrapbooking. The only thing I miss about paper scrapbooking is the depth on the page.

Good luck on making that decision yourself!!!!! If you think of something inspiring, let me know. I could use the help myself!!!:rotfl:
Jen

Thanks for all of the great info Jen! I have photoshop CS3 and I don't have a clue with what I am doing...that's why I was thinking about the CM program instead. I love, love, love my CM scrapbooks and pages, I would never buy any other scrapbook from any where else, and I jsut had to spend $250 fto stock up on the old sizes for my books that I have not completed yet. So, I am trying to use up those albums as well... We just went to Disney in July, so maybe I should start with that and see how I do. Although, I have now missed the opportunity to get any of the CM Disney things that were digital now that they are gone. Maybe I can find some things on the internet instead...

Stacy

Stacey,

I would start out with a lesser important album first. Disney is a BIG thing!!! I started out with two small albums (Shutterfly's smallest is 20 pages, no matter what size you do) for family members and learned a TON about digital scrapbooking and the CM software from it. Then I went on to my own albums. Great learning experience.

As far as Disney stuff out there, just do a search on Digital Scrapbooking Disney and you'll find a lot. Some free!!! We love free!!!

good luck!!
Jen

Hi Jen, so, I am maybe thinking about doing a book for my 40th surprise birthday party that my hubby threw for me or I was thinking about maybe my kids' First Communion, thought maybe I could put both communions in one book, that way they can each have a book of eachother...:confused3

Stacy

Hi Jen, so, I am maybe thinking about doing a book for my 40th surprise birthday party that my hubby threw for me or I was thinking about maybe my kids' First Communion, thought maybe I could put both communions in one book, that way they can each have a book of eachother...:confused3

Stacy

Stacy,
Both great ideas. Just a good way to get your feet wet with the program before tackling a big Disney album. I actually am finishing up my moms surprise 60th birthday party album. They are great.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!!
Jen

Off topic, just a touch. I have noticed that a lot of you have a section below your post on when you've gone to Disney and also a countdown on when you're going again. How do you do that????

Thanks for the help Jen! I am sure that I will need more in the future!:lmao:

Feel free any time. You can also email me. Not sure what the rules are about putting email addresses on here but I think you can private message me and I can get the message that way.

We're all learning together, some just are quicker than others!!! I need all the help I can get......
Jen

Off topic, just a touch. I have noticed that a lot of you have a section below your post on when you've gone to Disney and also a countdown on when you're going again. How do you do that????

You can go into your profile and edit our signature to include these. If you look at the sticky on the main page of our forum you will find our signature rules so when you set it up please follow them.

Rebecca

OK - need to pick your brains - i am looking for the CM Disney vacation digi CD which ended last month. Of course, I didn't purchase it in time. My unit leader is sending out some emails, but maybe, just maybe, someone on the thread can help me out.

Thanks so much for checking this out Quiltymom. Jennifer, I heard about it just a few days before the end of the month and didn't have the funds then - now with school having begun, the funds are there but the CM Storybook Disney vacation CD is not!!!:confused3
I am hoping there is 1 somewhere out there.

Caroline and Jennifer, I downloaded the jewel vacation addition this weekend. If you can't get the CD perhaps that will be a good alternative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter