Who here is not in the "clique" like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-Hoo!! I'm glad I stuck around for awhile instead of starting the laundry!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Amber:: Good news about your glucose levels and blood pressure!! I think Spencer was in a playful mood today!!!:goodvibes

Another nice thing about having Mike home is he does all the laundry (and cleaning; the house has never looked so nice :) ).

It seems anytime Spencer has to be monitored, he acts up. He's spunky!

YM, love the pictures!

Lesa- That's good that Gracie is feeling better! Hopefully she'll be back to her normal self soon!

YM- I love the pics!

Amber-You, Ashley and I can have a mini meet! I'm glad your levels were good!

Dznyfan- Funny story!

After the 12:30 Christmas parade we headed back to WL for a swim and some rest.

135-3557_IMG.jpg

This was the view from our balcony. I had requested a lobby view room. I'm not sure what view this was considered but we paid for a woodsview. I would call this a not so good courtyard view(although we were fine with it). If you held you head out over the railing you could see the pool and lake. This was on the lobby level so it was convient not to need the elevators.
135-3559_IMG.jpg

135-3562_IMG.jpg

We were right at the corner of the second L shape on the wings...if that makes any sense?

135-3560_IMG.jpg

My little guy really loved the swimming. This was the second time for him to swim. We swam at night once...actually the boys swam and DH and I sat in the hot tubs. It was cool outside but the water was nice and warm...just no pcitures.;)

135-3564_IMG.jpg

135-3568_IMG.jpg

135-3563_IMG.jpg

My oldest DS started feeling bad and almost ended up missing our LTT dinner. I'll spare you the details but he and DH stayed behind until he was feeling better. They ended up making it and we had a wonderful dinner.

135-3573_IMG.jpg

135-3570_IMG.jpg

135-3572_IMG.jpg

DS has a roll stuffed inside his cheek.:lmao:
135-3577_IMG.jpg

Pluto took DS's hat and put it on his head.:thumbsup2
135-3582_IMG.jpg

Some big kid loved the characters too...anyway to feel young!:rolleyes1
135-3585_IMG.jpg

Wow...I guess we had a big day and took a lot of pics!
Off to Spectromagic and Wishes!

135-3590_IMG.jpg

136-3611_IMG.jpg

Ok...I had a couple more Spectro pics but photobucket is not cooperating right now...however, I know everyone here has seen them!

The Christmas wishes was beautiful!

Ok...we need to eat an early dinner due to DS's basketball schedule...I'll catch up later tonight. Thanks for all the compliments on the pics...I'm not much of a photographer.:rolleyes1

Evening all!

Lesa, hope Gracie is back to her usual self by morning! What a scare!

Amber, we don't feel like all you do is vent! No worries, and we love you just the way you (and Spencer) are. Yippee for Mike keeping the house clean and only being an hour from DisneyWorld!!!!

Dznyfan, was this the WDW choir trip! Oh No! Those peeps need to get their act together! How are auditions going? (or is that next week).

I got so mad at my sister today! She has gotten pretty snotty since she moved, and today we just got into over stupid junk. I feel like I should apologize to her, but I feel like I always apologize to her and she gets off scott-free. She just makes me and my mom feel like we are always inconvenienceing her. Ugh! I don't know what to do.

Chris and I watched Nanny Diaries last night. It was cute, better than the book. The little boy in the movie sort of reminded me of Mr. Kenny......hehehe.

Well, I better get to grading. Anyone want to do it for me? Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top?

Evenin', kiddos!

YM, more great pics! You guys just look like you were having a GREAT time!! How's B-ball going?

Lin - auditions started last week, dance was last night, callbacks start tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see what transpires. Yeah, it's the WDW choir trip that's not looking so good. We're supposed to know something Monday. :(

Evenin', kiddos!

YM, more great pics! You guys just look like you were having a GREAT time!! How's B-ball going?

Lin - auditions started last week, dance was last night, callbacks start tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see what transpires. Yeah, it's the WDW choir trip that's not looking so good. We're supposed to know something Monday. :(

Hey DznyFan...thanks! We just had a perfect trip...even if we didn't win the castle stay.;) There was really nothing that went wrong. We did tucker out for the Narcoosee's dinner but that left LTT (which I would have cancelled). Skipping Narcoosee's just means I will need to get back soon and try it out.:rolleyes1 Sorry to hear about the choir trip. Darn it.:sad2:

Amber...good to hear all was well at the Dr today. I'm sure good news helps keep that stress leveling from rising more.

Lesa...I sure hope Gracie has a good night.:dog2:

Hey Miss Donna...glad you enjoyed the pics! I never thought I would post so many pictures.:blush: The trips just get better everytime we go!

Ok...I'm a little tired tonight so I might just turn in a little early.:cloud9:

ello maities!!!!

I just had a weak moment-------reading about all of this chocolate, cream puffs, etc. I went into the freezer (after I've been good all weekend;) ) and ate ice cream---right out of the container. Not much though, so I suppose I shouldn't feel that bad. It is pomegranate (??why can't I spell that word??) with dark chocolate chips. yumm. I found it at my local market, but it is made in Hallandale Beach, FL. (for all you future Floridians;) )

Lesa--oh, I hope Gracie is feeling better. Wow, that's alot of chocolate that she ate!!! You must have been pretty frantic when you found it gone. Puppy prayer for her.:hug:

Amber----hang in there, girl.:hug:
I laughed when you said Spencer is spunky.

DznyFan----what is the play going to be this year??
No WDW for the choir?? Hopefully they will get the act together.
I took your quiz-----I'm 50%.:confused3 :rotfl:

YM----great pics!!! I thought you had a really tall pink hat on until I saw DS's hand holding it up.:lmao:
What do you mean, not a photographer????:confused3 (slapping your hand)

Donna----luckily my drive has not been terribly bad. Since I work odd hours, it has not effected mine, but clients have been late.:rolleyes1
Yep, I'm sure Gary is just a bundle of laughs these days. I can't imagine the traffic he is having to deal with!!!:sad2:

Lyzziesmom----how has Emma been feeling????

Nicole----almost time!!! how are you holding up????

Ash----I meant to tell you that your apartment looks great!!!! Ahhh, the warm sunshine!!!

Hi Pozey, Shannon, Michele, Linda, Lin, (forgive me if I'm forgetting someone)

I'm off to bed-----early day tomorrow.

OH MY GOODNESS-------forgot to tell you all my most exciting news!!!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY OFF OF PREDNISONE!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: ------
as of yesterday from the doctor's office-------now, let's just hope I don't flair and have to go back on it. (still on the other meds, but not the lovely side effects as the steroids)

Also, I went to see Atonement. It is a beautifully done film, but parts are extremely hard to watch and very sad. The music is gorgeous and some of the scenery in the beginning is beautiful!!! The ending is heartbreaking. That's all I will say.:rolleyes1

night everyone!!!princess:

ello maities!!!!

as of yesterday from the doctor's office-------now, let's just hope I don't flair and have to go back on it. (still on the other meds, but not the lovely side effects as the steroids)

night everyone!!!princess:

Just wanted to take a moment to celebrate the good news!party: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :banana: I'm very happy for you...and I need to send some pixie dust for no flares!pixiedust: pixiedust: and a hug.:hug:

oops, one more thing-----

for all of you theatre/movie buffs----

have you seen that they are releasing a movie version of Mama Mia????

with Merryl (??sp) Streep as the mother???

hmmm, not sure how I feel 'bout that one------what do you think????

I've never seen Mama Mia (have always wanted to though), but know the story line and love ABBA music, but just don't see the fit for her in this musical film.:scared:
I hope she proves me wrong, though.

good morning!

thinking of you, 2x.... and JD's award! I know you had to be thrilled.
by the way, did anyone see that there was another STodd movie? made a few years ago, I dont remember the stars....Its available on demand, if you have Comcast. DH and I were looking for a movie to watch, he seemed interested, but we chose another movie, maybe this will get him intrigued to see the new one thats out? (we hardly ever go to the movies...)
happy hump day to everyone! xoxo

Another nice thing about having Mike home is he does all the laundry (and cleaning; the house has never looked so nice :) ).

It seems anytime Spencer has to be monitored, he acts up. He's spunky!
Send Mike to my house......after he's finished cleaning yours; of course!!

Evenin', kiddos!

Good luck to Erin!!!:wizard:

2xcited2slp said:

That is terrific news, 2x2s!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Meryl Streep in a musical? Hmmm....I will admit she isn't my favorite actress, but was the perfect part for The Devil Wears Prada. Who knows; maybe she'll be able to pull it off.:confused:

Well, better get breakfast on the table. I'm supposed to type Nathan a note for the school's Team Quest that he doesn't want to do. I was disappointed that he didn't want to participate.:guilty:

How about some french toast this morning?

french-toast.jpg

I hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday!!party:

Good morning everyone.

I am so behind on the goings on!! I feel like such a bad cliquer!! I'm sorry!!

Donna - thanks for breakfast!! I appreciate the good luck wish for miss Erin!

2X - that is WONDERFUL news!!! We're doing "Kiss Me Kate" for the musical this year - it's really pretty funny. I saw somewhere about a week ago that Meryl Streep was doing "Mama Mia" - it doesn't make any sense to me. :confused3

Pozey - you're a bad, bad cliquer.

Shannon - I didn't know there had been another Sweeney Todd out before this one. Surely it won't be nearly as good!

Lesa - how's Gracie feeling this morning?

Hi to everybody! Anybody seen Michele lately?

Good luck to Erin!!!

YourMajesty --- I LOVED the new pictures!!! Loved them!!!

You guys looked like you were having a BLAST!!!!

Hey everyone......

I have a "question of the day" thing here......

What is YOUR ringtone? Not the ringtone you have on your phone for others.....but what you would pick as a ringtone for YOURSELF......

So.....what's YOUR ringtone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter