Who has a "Leave a Legacy" tile in Epcot ?

grammimouse

Mouseketeer
Way back in 2004 as part of the Magic Your Way package we received a tile. :yay: The other way to get one was to purchase it. They are at the entrance on the tall granite tablets. Every time we go we " visit " our tile. We were told at the time that they would be there for 25 years. :confused3 I also wonder why they stopped putting them on the tablets , there is plenty of room left. I also wonder what will happen to them after the 25 years is over ? Does anyone know ? :confused3 DGD was with us for that trip ( she was 5 at the time ) She lives in Florida and actually called me ( in RI ) one time because she was at Epcot with other relatives and could not find it !!! :rotfl2: It really makes us feel like a part of us is there. :goodvibes Who else is on those tablets with us?

My sister and brother in law have one. I've never been able to locate it, but they visit it every time they go to Epcot!

I do! To locate they have a computer kiosk where you can enter names and it will give you the "map."

We have a brick in Disneyland (California)......love it....have a replica sitting on the shelf in my room. We were going to get one way back when they first did them, but didn't have the extra money......then they stopped doing them and I was so bummed because I had literally been putting money in a box saving for it. Then they announced they would open it up for a very short time and I bought it the first day they allowed us!

I wish they would reopen it in WDW....I'd buy in!

I think if you go to Guest relations and give them their names , they will be able to give you the exact location. We have even taken pictures of it !! :cool1:

I think there is place under the ball where you can get the info. A few yrs ago I forgot to take the info and was able to look it up once we got there. Now it stays in my glove box so we always have it! I wish we could get one for our kids b/c we did this before we were even married.

We do, it is a picture with both DDs on it...they were 4 and 2 at the time (they are now 12 and soon to be 10). This was during our first trip as a family back in 2005. Now if only they would reopen the bricks at MK, I would so buy into that one as well :goodvibes.

We've got one. I haven't visited it in a few years though. I too got it as a part of a package, probably would not have paid for one. Now a brick at MK I would have paid for!

My brother and SIL have one, along with a brick by the Poly. Back then the extra $100 or so was so not in my budget and I convinced myself it was ok...I was still in WDW. Now I don't regret not having a tile at Epcot, but I do wish I had been able to buy a brick.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My wife and I are stainlessly ensconced on the premises.

That would be so cool. Wish someone had more information on why they stopped or what will happen to them eventually. Whenever we go anyplace that has tiles or bricks like that I'm always envious of people who got to do it.

My twin boys do !! I had it done when they were 10 months old (2005) and we visit it every time we go. The boys are turning 9 this month and I cry every time I see it. :rolleyes2

037_37.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have one, with an ex boyfriend.

We also got it as part of a package deal. I would totally pay for a brick though. Maybe with just my name this time. :)

My daughters have one - we take their pictures at it every year! They were 5 and 3 when they got it and now they're 14 and 11!

I have one, with an ex boyfriend.

We also got it as part of a package deal. I would totally pay for a brick though. Maybe with just my name this time. :)

Haha..I have one with an ex boyfriend too. He's married to someone else now. I have no idea where the tile is located though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter