Who has a "Leave a Legacy" tile in Epcot ?

We have two. One of me and my husband and one of our oldest son. Our little ones came along too late to get one. We look it up everyone we are there. We got it in 2004. :)

We have one as well. We've done at least one trip a year since 2000 and have never seen it. We tend to skip Epcot for the most part and we have tried to find it in the past a couple of times with no success.

Mine is of my sister and I, but I was 13 at the time and terribly awkward so I don't really visit it often lol

My sister had one of my niece and nephew which we go and locate every time we go. The last time we went to epcot we went to the camera shop on the right side of spaceship earth and they will look up your tile on there computer.

DH and I do! We got it on our 5th Anniversary trip in 2005 after he returned from a very long deployment. We went to visit it in 2012 and showed our kiddos. They thought it was very cool. I still have the original silver legacy card with the plastic with black picture proof etc in our keepsake box and we comment how young we look every time it gets taken out haha. I wish they would reopen it, I'd love to get one for our three boys, and one for the grandparents on our 2014 trip.

My wife and I do. It was given to us by our son and daughter-in-law.

We have one for our 2 DS's who were 10 and 11 at the time. Every time we visit, we stop and find their picture. This year they ( 25 and 23 years old now) brought their girlfriends and pointed out their picture to them. It's a fantastic memory for all of us and an honor to be part of WDW history.

So am I right in thinking we can no longer buy a tile at Epcot? My wife and I have one before we married, and its in her maiden name. Annoys the hell out of me so we were gonna get a new one when we return in September...

We have one. It has our names on it with the date (10-29-04). The only reason we got it was because it came as part of our 2004 package.

DH wishes we got one of the walkway bricks. Every time we walk to/from the T&TC from the Poly my DH comments on the ones he sees there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter