Who do you wish they would have a character meal with?

I mean they really need to take away Jojo and Goliath, because they rarely if ever show them on tv anymore. My son would also love Special Agent Oso to be there.
My kids would like Oso too. I don't think Jojo is on at all anymore, which is sad because DD was really getting into her. Also, remember Bunnytown? ;)

And while I am dreaming, I would love for them to add Darby or Rabbit or Kanga to the CP.
Even Roo would be cute. I think Darby would keep the My Friends Tigger and Pooh marketing rolling, since I know they have a Darby costume.

I wish they'd have a meal with Tink and friends. It would beat having to wait in line at toontown that's for sure!

Given Tink's long-term popularity and all the new interest in the fairies, the movie, Pixie Hollow, etc. -- if I had to place bets on the next one they are likely to add, that would be it.

I always thought a character meal with all the villains would be great... especially around Halloween! Imagine dining with Cruella and co!

I just want some variety - something more geared toward boys, like Star Wars or Toy Story.

And I think that Phineas and Ferb would be sooo awesome! I would go to that one!! That would be a great way to reach some of the "older" kids that don't really have right now.

i have said this for years but i really wish they would consider to have another themed character meal for boys (i have three!)

I would love to see toy story :banana:

I'm loving all of these suggestions. I really like the pirate one, I think that would really appeal to adults and kids. And heck they could even do a combo, where they have breakfast with Peter Pan and dinner with Jack and the other pirates and do it at the same location.

I was going to suggest the fairies, but someone has already done that. So I want to suggest Handy Manny to be added to the playhouse disney. I mean they really need to take away Jojo and Goliath, because they rarely if ever show them on tv anymore. My son would also love Special Agent Oso to be there.

And some other additions or changes that I would like to see is at the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. I would like to see only have Alice and friends. Alice, MadHatter, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and the White Rabbit. Even though I love seeing Tigger and Pooh there, I know that my DH would love seeing the White Rabbit. And while I am dreaming, I would love for them to add Darby or Rabbit or Kanga to the CP. Chef Mickey's typically has 5 characters, so why can't CP.

And one last one that I would love would be Robin Hood. I love Robin Hood and you can barely even see him except maybe in a parade now. I think that would attract little boys as well as little girls.

LOVE all these ideas! Breakfast with Pan or Dinner with Sparrow would be AWESOME. My boys would FLIP. They have the new pirate themed rooms, so this would go right along with a "Pirate" vacation!

I also agree with taking away JoJo and Goliath and adding Handy Manny. Handy Manny is very popular right now, and my kids did not even know who JoJo and Goliath were. They more wanted to see June and Leo.

And I'd LOVE to see Kanga added to CP!

I was just thinking about this a couple days ago. I think a Toy Story themed meal would be perfect for Whispering Canyon.

I just want some variety - something more geared toward boys, like Star Wars or Toy Story.

And I think that Phineas and Ferb would be sooo awesome! I would go to that one!! That would be a great way to reach some of the "older" kids that don't really have right now.

I agree. Not just the "core" charaters, but something boys would flip over like girls do for CRT. I have 4 boys so I would love something geared for them. We do 1900 PF for my dd, and they also have CRT and the one in Epcot for girls. SO something for the boys is due.

I just want some variety - something more geared toward boys, like Star Wars or Toy Story...

Come to think of it, a restaurant patterned after the Mos Eisley Cantina (audioanimatronic alien band and all) somehwere in proximity to Star Tours/Tatooine Trader in DS and populated with SW aliens/characters might be very popular...

Lion King - In particular Rafiki - he is my favorite - and I know that it's hard as most of the animals are "on all fours" - but I am so in love with Rafiki it's not funny - so in my perfect world it would work out :)

I love the pirate themed restaurant idea. If they were afraid that Peter Pan and Wendy wouldn't draw people in, the could also dress some of the other characters in pirate attire.

Speaking to Jo Jo and Goliath. We went a year ago last April and my daughter really enjoyed seeing them. She was just the right age when that show first aired. So, she really loved it (even though she was 5 at the time) However, my son (2) would not know who Jo Jo was. I haven't seen that show on Disney Channel in a LONG time. We watch Disney pretty much all day. So, unless it comes on really early I guess it is no longer on air??

He would love Handy Manny and the Lil' Einsteins.

My votes would be, in order:

Phineas and Ferb / Candace / Doofensmirtz and Agent P
Toy Story
Tink and Fairies

Hellloooo.... Disney, are you listening???? :surfweb:

I would vote for something like a Pirates/Peter Pan themed meal, or Toy Story. A lot of the character meals are a bit 'girlie' (princesses), and while Pooh & Tigger are great, they are aimed at younger children.

Pirate/Toy Story would be great for boys and older kids, and my DD would love them too! My DS loved the Step Family at dinner at 1900 PF as they basically went round and insulted everyone, so villians would be great too!

I always thought a great place for it would be The Diamond Horseshoe in MK - is it used for anything at the moment?

Di x

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter