Who do you wish they would have a character meal with?

1. Update the Playhouse Disney breakfast and take away JoJo & Goliath, but add Handy Manny but keep the Little Einsteins. (It would save them money too, paying only three CMs to be a character instead of 4!)

2. A Pixar character meal at DHS. Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Incredibles.

3. Peter Pan & Friends at dinner someplace (MK would be nice).

4. I would love to see them bring back the characters to the Liberty Tree Tavern at MK. That was our first character meal last year on our trip and we just loved it![/QUOTE]

I agree! I LOVE LTT and would love to see characters brought back!

I'd love to see the LTT characters back, isn't there a rumour they're returning?

I'd like to see a Peter Pan themed one, with Peter, Wendy, Hook and Smee. Also, how about a Disney Fairies meal? That'd attract lots of families, with Tinker Bell and all of the other Pixie Hollow fairies.

I'm loving all of these suggestions. I really like the pirate one, I think that would really appeal to adults and kids. And heck they could even do a combo, where they have breakfast with Peter Pan and dinner with Jack and the other pirates and do it at the same location.

You know, this is a WONDERFUL idea! I am loving it!

They could build the restaurant so that with a couple of very easy set changes and a lighting change, it could be used for both! Peter Pan and Tink for breakfast, brighter, lighter, more emphasis on the fairies and maybe a few Lost Boys as well. Hook could come out and be slightly menacing.

Then make the restaurant look darker and more gritty, hang out a few skeletons and cobwebs, turn on the fog machine, and now its time for Captain Jack at dinner!

I would SO pay to attend both of these!

I'd love to see the LTT characters back, isn't there a rumour they're returning?

The rumor specified their return before Easter - that didn't happen. There is currently no credible information that characters will return to LTT.

Jack Sparrow and Will Turner. and no imitations I want Orlando and Johnny...:rotfl:

There was since the bookings had dropped off so dramatically, after the characters left. Then the bookings started to go back up, so as far as I know they're holding off bringing back the characters to see if the bookings stay healthy.

Everyone stop eating at LTT, then they'll bring the characters back!!! ;)

Di x

lion king characters including scar....and have the four legged characters walk around like pluto does...boma in AKL is the perfect place for it

The villians... any of them. I love the villians and I think it would be great for the boys in my family. :) :)

lion king characters including scar....and have the four legged characters walk around like pluto does...boma in AKL is the perfect place for it

I really like this idea for a character meal. I also like the idea of a character meal with all the characters of Beauty and the Beast. I would also like to see one with the Disney villians. I would also like to see a character meal with the Disney animals such as the ones is Jungle Book, Brother Bear,Bambi, and Bolt. I would have them walk upright like Pluto and Goofy. I also like the idea of a meal with the Pixar characters.

The villians... any of them. I love the villians and I think it would be great for the boys in my family. :) :)

I love the idea of a villians meal. Character interaction with villians is so much fun. In Disneyland my family had a character breakfast at the Plaza Inn and Capt. Hook and I went "tick tock, tick tock". Capt Hook shook his hook at me. When Cruella Deville signed my four year old niece's autograph book Cruella made a point of telling her that her baby sister's pigtails made her look like a little puppy. Those interactions are priceless.

I would love to see
Capt Hook and Smee
Cruella Deville
Jafar
Queen Narissa (the park needs some Enchanted characters)
Maleficent
Evil Queen from Snow White

Since there is a Toy Story character rodeo dinner at DL maybe they will bring one to WDW too??

They could retheme Shutters at the Caribbean Beach Resort and have Captain Jack, Barbosa, Elizabeth, and Will. Count us in as another family who'd love the Pirate dining experience. We'd also be in line for the Fairies, and Phineas and Ferb!

Captain Jack Sparrow - It would be a women's only dinner. Tables could be set up in the pavillion of the Pirates of the Cariibbean ride. Jack (or Johnny - a girl can dream, can't she?) could walk from table to table and sit for a while with each guest. Each guest could get a private ride on POTC with the Captain himself. Drinking rum at a candlelit-table while holding hands with Captain Jack - I know that I'm not the only person who'd pay top-dollar for this. :lovestruc

Captain Jack Sparrow - It would be a women's only dinner. Tables could be set up in the pavillion of the Pirates of the Cariibbean ride. Jack (or Johnny - a girl can dream, can't she?) could walk from table to table and sit for a while with each guest. Each guest could get a private ride on POTC with the Captain himself. Drinking rum at a candlelit-table while holding hands with Captain Jack - I know that I'm not the only person who'd pay top-dollar for this. :lovestruc

Count me in. :woohoo:

I am totally loving the Pirate in Adventureland idea, as well as the Phineas and Ferb at Hollywood and Vine concept. I'm 26 and that seems hella cool. :lmao: And the idea for a new Pixar Restaurant at DHS is fantastic, that place could use another TS.

Also, I've always thought that CRT should be converted in September and October at dinner to a Villian's Takeover meal. You could have Ursula where Cindy usually is (since that character wouldn't be able to move) and then have the other Villian's upstairs. They could make reference to throwing the princesses into the dungeon, etc. And then I could FINALLY get a Maleficent autograph. sigh.

I've also wondered why they don't do a rotating character meal, with a different movie theme for each day and characters at B, L and D. For example:

Monday - Robin Hood
Tuesday - Jungle Book
Wednesday - Alice in Wonderland
Thursday - Rescuers (ok, that one might just be for me)
Friday - Beauty and the Beast
Saturday - Hercules
Sunday - Ducktales & Rescue Rangers

Then, after seeing which movies were most popular, they could tweek it here and there. I suppose that would make certain ADRs nearly impossible to get though...

I guess it's too bad we can't stage a DisBoards takeover at the planning department at WDW. It sounds like we make some pretty awesome changes!!

I wish they would add Giselle from Enchanted to one of the princess meals. My daughter, who by the way isn't even 2 yet, loves that movie and would love to see her. We watch that movie at least 5 times a week. Heck, if there was even a meet and greet for her we'd be happy.

Oh yeah, and meeting Agent P would be fun. I love that guy :)

Add me to the long list who'd love to see a Pirate meal (DH would adore this, too). I don't think it's a very popular movie, but I think an Aristocats themed dinner with jazz music, etc in France at Epcot would be super fun.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter