Who could replace Alex Trebek?

Gayle King

Oh god I hope not.

Henry Cavill-in my dreams-lol
Alfonso Ribiera in my nightmares- love him but not for game shows
reality choice-Ken Jennings or Will Ferrell ;)

My mother watches some game show with Alfonso hosting- I have to leave the room! Horrible! I am really hoping for Ken Jennings, I just don't like female game show hosts.

But in the same search, I found a petition to make Men Jennings the next host. But it's from 2012.

I don’t know why, but this typo has me in stitches. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact I am sicker than a dog right now..

My choice would be Anderson Cooper, but he’s busy enough as it is.

Let’s hope it’s a long time before we need a replacement.

He's way to political. I think it needs somebody that isn't polarizing, half would love him half would hate him and it would fail.

I get what you’re saying, but that’s true for most celebrities.

Someone said they’d love Donny Osmond and I’d hate that so much.

I don’t know why, but this typo has me in stitches. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact I am sicker than a dog right now..

My choice would be Anderson Cooper, but he’s busy enough as it is.

Let’s hope it’s a long time before we need a replacement.

Anderson Cooper was the absolute first person to come to my mind, except he won't get it because of politics. But he fits the "fast talking super knowledgable nerd" stereotype needed for the host very well.

That buzzy guy seems to pop up a lot. I'd place a bet on him if I could get good odds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts