Who can help me keep a secret?? PTR Sept 2011

I'm in with the secret keeping too :banana:

Those dresses are very, very cute! Keira will steal the show in those! :goodvibes

Looking forward to helping you through to reveal day :woohoo:

They are custom made based on designs by us by a lovely lady who actually lives i Florida :goodvibes
Have a look on the website www.etsy.com and the look at all the hadmade designs but be warned its not the cheapest hobby :lmao:

I got our tshirt for this year from etsy, a princess dress for this year and an Anistasia dress for DD for our last trip.....Definatly not cheap, but I love them;)

I haven't seen anything like your dd's dresses, could you please PM me the name of the seller?:thumbsup2

took me a while, sorry hun, ks dresses rock:thumbsup2

we did busch and loved it, but the boys got me with the photo spot under the "big" drop and i got totally drowned;):rotfl2:
we were there a few years ago during TS faye so was very very quiet, but grace got to go in the flamingo enclosure and feed them, staff were great:lovestruc

oh, do i get death threats not to share with kids too...:rolleyes1:lmao:

t x

all sounds very exciting louise, I am useless at keeping secrets as i talk to much, especially in my sleep ::laughing:

203 days to go ...

Well its official im driving myself crazy and talking in code to dh is starting to haggle my brain.
Seaworld has become Fish
Busch has become The garden - questions such as what have we decided about the garden?? really how do I know what hes talking about ??:lmao:

Disney is My place and Universal is his place!!
Are you keeping up? No ? Nor me :rotfl2:

Anyway for the last week we have been trying to figure out what tickets we need to purchase. The original plan (in my mind at least) was to get 14 day universal and 14 day Disney and go with the flow a bit more than we usually do.
However with the kids talking non stop about fish and the garden there is no way we can stretch the budget to unlimited my place and his place too!!

So its down to what gives?? To get everything within budget we will do just 5 days in My place :scared1: Wayne keeps telling me 5 days is plenty but really thats just 1 day in each place and a quick run through our favourite rides.
I guess something has to give but what ??
I am always inclined to bin Seaworld because I hate it but Keira is most insistant she wants to see the dolphins and as we skipped it last trip it will be the first time here that she will remember.
:headache::headache::headache::headache::headache::headache:

So guys im hoping for some inspiration from you. Is 5 days Disney enough ??? What parks do we ditch to get more days available for Disney ??

Take care all
Louise x

So what tickets are you getting for the fish, garden and his place?

Is that a UK 5 day ticket for your place or USA tickets?

So what tickets are you getting for the fish, garden and his place?

Is that a UK 5 day ticket for your place or USA tickets?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
You got the code :thumbsup2

Fish, garden & Aquatica have an offer on 14 days tickets at mo that work out cheaper than 1 day entry to both. We wont use the Aquatica part though.

His place we will get the 2 park 14 day uk tickets

My place will be 5 day magic your way tickets as they work out a lot cheaper than the 5 dau uk ticket and we rarely park hop anyway.

Add to the mix we have 2 day park hopper tickets for 4 of us left ovr from a previous trip and you start to see the headache!!

The budget for tickets is 2 grand for all 6 of us and 4 of us are now classed as adults :headache:

Any clearer ?? No thought not !!:goodvibes

How exciting that it is a surprise until a few days - I would need to be knocked out to keep a secret like that:rotfl2:

If it was me I would send them a letter for arrival (maybe special delivery) on the Friday making out it was from Mickey Mouse and saying see you very soon

Saturday 20th February 2011

Have had the most exciting email today. Keiras new toy story dresses are complete and have been mailed to us !!

il_570xN.218105143.jpg

il_570xN.218105146.jpg

The plan is to give them for her birthday but Im not sure i will be able to resist trying them on her :lmao:

I absolutely love the dresses Louise. Keira will look lovely in them.

You also know your secret is very safe with me.

I want to know all your plans, so its about time we had that coffee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter