Who can help me keep a secret?? PTR Sept 2011

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Friday 18th February 2011

Introduction

So normally I wouldnt write a pre trippie till much closer to the actual trip. This trip is different though we have decided to keep it a secret from our children and its killing me :lmao:
Where secrets are concerned im not the most succesful and I have to admit over the last few days ive been itching to tell the kids about the trip !!
So Im hoping if I can ramble away on here I can get through the days until we can make the big reveal.
Will you guys help me to keep the biggest secret ever ???

The Gang

Me - Louise - 32 chief Planner, chauffeur, chef, accountant aka MOM
Dh - Wayne - 36 His heart is in universal but he is slowly converting to Disney.
DS1 - Ben - 12 Well by the time we go he will be a teen - Need I say more??
DS2 - Cameron - 9 Daredevil will ride anything fears nothing!
Adores Stitch and Tna wrestling.
DS3 - Daniel - 8 Dan is the joker of teh group and is always ready with a quick line
to make you smile.
DD - Keira - 4 My little princess, adores Buzz lightyear and everything Toy story!
proper little diva that asks everyday "when can we go Florida?"

180296_1727831390097_1067814739_1968228_6578199_n.jpg

The When

14 nights flying 19th September and returning 4th October.

The Where

We will be staying offsite in a private villa on Sunset Lakes. We stayed here in November 2010 and loved it!! The distance to Disney is just perfect for us.

The Surprise

Well we have decided that we will tell the kids on the friday evening after school before we leave for Florida on the Monday.
We are staying in an airport hotel on the Sunday night so really its just the Saturday that they have to get their heads around the fact we are going to Disney!!

I dont have many ideas on how to tell them yet but Im open to suggestions.
I cant wait to see their faces.

So for now thats all I know but you can be assurred ill be back when I next get overexcited !! Probably when September hours are released :rotfl2:

Thanks for reading,
Louise x

I'll keep your secret for you Louise. ;) TourGuide Mike has done his least crowded park charts for September so the park hours must be out - I'm going to start my planning this weekend. :thumbsup2

Look forward to seeing you at the DIS meet in September. :goodvibes

Your secrets safe with me - for now at least :thumbsup2

OMG you are the only "real" people in our lives that know we are going so I will officially kill you if you guys give it away !!
Hmm maybe ill get Cameron to twist of fate you instead :lmao:

:goodvibessshhhhh! OMG how on earth are YOU going to keep this quiet! can't wait to see how your plans progress

Louise, I am great with secrets. You can chat to me any time you think you may let the cat out of the bag on this one. I kept my secret for 18 months for last year's trip - didn't even tell my family until a couple of months before and even then, they thought we were going to Spain as a surprise :lmao: So if you have a compulsion to say something to anyone other than your DH, feel free to channel it this way. :goodvibes

OMG you are the only "real" people in our lives that know we are going so I will officially kill you if you guys give it away !!

I really don't recommend that. It will make it very difficult to get your ESTA approved ;)

Love the idea of suprising them :goodvibes Have you seen the new TV adverts for WDW and DLP? They're all about "The magic starts when you tell them", watch some suprise videos on YouTube to get some ideas on how to tell them :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more about your trip as it progresses. I will miss your countdown on facebook as I guess you may have real people as facebook friends!!!!!

Susan

I'll keep your secret for you Louise. ;) TourGuide Mike has done his least crowded park charts for September so the park hours must be out - I'm going to start my planning this weekend. :thumbsup2

Look forward to seeing you at the DIS meet in September. :goodvibes

Oh must have a proper look at sometime to see if they are out for definate.

:goodvibessshhhhh! OMG how on earth are YOU going to keep this quiet! can't wait to see how your plans progress

I really dont know how I will ever keep my mouth shut especially when the kids keep asking if we are looking for flights yet !!

Louise, I am great with secrets. You can chat to me any time you think you may let the cat out of the bag on this one. I kept my secret for 18 months for last year's trip - didn't even tell my family until a couple of months before and even then, they thought we were going to Spain as a surprise :lmao: So if you have a compulsion to say something to anyone other than your DH, feel free to channel it this way. :goodvibes

I really don't recommend that. It will make it very difficult to get your ESTA approved ;)

:lmao::lmao: The problem with threatning Kenny is he enjoys the idea of challenging me :lmao:

I dont really want to tell anyone in my family or friends circle as they will defo ruin it :thumbsup2 Plus cant wait to see their reaction when they hear at the same time as my kids!!

Love the idea of suprising them :goodvibes Have you seen the new TV adverts for WDW and DLP? They're all about "The magic starts when you tell them", watch some suprise videos on YouTube to get some ideas on how to tell them :thumbsup2
I have handed over the surprise Planning to Pegasus :goodvibes So he is working on an idea will update when he lets me in on what he is planning :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more about your trip as it progresses. I will miss your countdown on facebook as I guess you may have real people as facebook friends!!!!!

Susan

Yes Sue - I keep deletig comments on my fb from my dis friends purely because my family are on there. But a bigger reason to delete is that my eldeset son is on facebook and will twig very quickly!
You can help me coutdown on here though hopefully !!:goodvibes

Saturday 20th February 2011

Have had the most exciting email today. Keiras new toy story dresses are complete and have been mailed to us !!

il_570xN.218105143.jpg

il_570xN.218105146.jpg

The plan is to give them for her birthday but Im not sure i will be able to resist trying them on her :lmao:

love the plans for your surprise! ooh, and keiras's dresses! :cutie:

cant wait to meet you all at the dismeet! :goodvibes

Have just come across your PTR and :woohoo: on keeping the secret so far! Hope you manage to keep it up...just post on here whenever you feel the will power slipping!!

Love the Toy Story dresses :thumbsup2

Your plans sound fab so far, and good luck with the surprise!

We told DS1 and DS2 about 9 months out I think... It was their first trip, so we wanted the time to prepare them for it, and so they could enjoy the countdown and preparations too. That worked fine for us, but I would maybe consider a surprise for the next trip we're able to take them on... Perhaps not 2 days before, but closer than 9 months! :rotfl2:

Lovely dresses, can I ask where you got them from...please

They are custom made based on designs by us by a lovely lady who actually lives i Florida :goodvibes
Have a look on the website www.etsy.com and the look at all the hadmade designs but be warned its not the cheapest hobby :lmao:

love the plans for your surprise! ooh, and keiras's dresses! :cutie:

cant wait to meet you all at the dismeet! :goodvibes

Is there a definate plan for that yet ??

Have just come across your PTR and :woohoo: on keeping the secret so far! Hope you manage to keep it up...just post on here whenever you feel the will power slipping!!

Love the Toy Story dresses :thumbsup2

Ha this will be the longest pre trippie in history if I post every time I think about telling them - will power not exactly my strongest quality - ask the biscuit Jar!!:rolleyes1

Your plans sound fab so far, and good luck with the surprise!

We told DS1 and DS2 about 9 months out I think... It was their first trip, so we wanted the time to prepare them for it, and so they could enjoy the countdown and preparations too. That worked fine for us, but I would maybe consider a surprise for the next trip we're able to take them on... Perhaps not 2 days before, but closer than 9 months! :rotfl2:

This is our 4th trip so we have doe the big countdown many times before. I just thought it would be nice to try something a bit different. I think my kids will go mental when they find out :dance3:

Oh how exciting Louise :yay: What a shame we leave a couple of days before you arrive, it would've been lovely to meet you all

I love, love, love Keira's dresses, too cute

I can't wait to read all about your plans

Good luck at keeping your secret, I don't think I'd be able to :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh how exciting Louise :yay: What a shame we leave a couple of days before you arrive, it would've been lovely to meet you all

I love, love, love Keira's dresses, too cute

I can't wait to read all about your plans

Good luck at keeping your secret, I don't think I'd be able to :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh no Mandy I would love to meet you :thumbsup2
Maybe this year the girly weekend will fall right for me :goodvibes

As for keeping my secret I am rubbish and want to blab every second of everyday :lmao:

Tuesday 22nd February 2011

Well the kids have been watching rides on youtube all afternoon :goodvibes It seems that they are very keen to try out Busch Gardens!!
They have no idea we have even booked and yet all ive had is "wow mom watch this! Can we do this mom?? " I love it because they are giving me information without actually knowing it :lmao:

So Cams consultant has told him about how mazing Manta is which means we have to factor in seaworld this trip ( where the yawn smilie when you need one ??)
So now they have also set their sights on Busch the ticket deal where you get both parks is actually looking very attractive.
seaworld-manta.jpeg

Im thinking if i book a 2 night stay at a st petes/ clearwater hotel we could do the beach and Busch Gardens without the drive!! :banana::banana:
Have a lovely idea of kids asleep and me and dh sitting on a balcony waching the sunset over the sea :lovestruc

Any information on Busch greatly recieved. Oh and any good reviews of beachfront hotels :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter