Who applied for the 2010 Mickey Moms Panel?

I applied too!! Can anyone tell me what the rest of the process is like? When do those selected for the next round find out? What is the next round like, is it a phone interview?

THANKS!!

I applied for the second year. I feel a bit more confident in my answers this year, but who knows what will catch their eye, right?

Good luck to everyone!!!

I completed my application as well. This year is the third year for me as well, and like others, I think the third time is charm...anyway..it is always fun to put down my opinions on Disney and talk about myself LOL. Good Luck to everyone.

I applied too - had no clue how to answer the questions, so I just sat down and wrote. Good luck everyone - I guess it's worth a shot! :)

Hey Everyone! I applied as well. Click Here to get to the Moms Panel link started several weeks ago. There is a lot more information here and current Moms Panel members are posting in this post.

Just got done submitting my application! I applied last year, too, but missed it the first year. Here's some pixie dust for everybody! pixiedust:

How long is it until people are notified that they have advanced to the next round?

This year when I clicked on my application submission, it said the week of November 1st.

I applied too!! Can anyone tell me what the rest of the process is like? When do those selected for the next round find out? What is the next round like, is it a phone interview?

THANKS!!

I would really like to know first hand about the process! I've read other Moms panel members talk about the process (in an allears article) but not sure where else to find this. BUT... Look what helloconnie posted below:

Hey Everyone! I applied as well. Click Here to get to the Moms Panel link started several weeks ago. There is a lot more information here and current Moms Panel members are posting in this post.

Thanks for that link! I know I'm popping over there. I had no idea that thread was out there and I've been part of the Mickey Moms Club for a couple years now (my Mickey Moms mouse pad is staring at me now :)

I did. The thing I think won't get me picked may very well be an advantage. I'm a step mom (and no not the Cinderella kind) so I can offer a different experience, when u have only 50% of the time to make magical memories that other families do every second counts that much more.

I heard on the other moms panel thread that some people got confirmation emails but I didn't! It says I applied though - anyone else get an email or NOT get an email?

Hello all... I am a newbie to the disboards and excited about it. I too applied for the moms panel and feel really good about it. I wanted to last year, but my mother in law was in hospice. My husband says it's probably just a lot of luck. What do you think?:confused3

I too got an email from Disney stating that they got my application and thanked me. It's a form letter reply. It also said that if you make it to the next round, you will be contacted by a representative from Disney. It did not specify if that would be via another email or phone. Good luck everyone!!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter