Whispering Canyon

Yes, there is a nice variety of beer and wine, etc. Some folks may have a suggestion...

As I recall, no one is supposed to share the all-you-ca-eat skillet, makes sense, but there are other dishes. I don't see why you couldn't share a regular menu item. However, there is no promise you won't be picked on by the servers....

I can tell you that alcohol is served b/c my DH got a two foot tall beer in a souvenier glass. I imagine you could share a plated meal but probably not the platter that is served family style....I don't know for sure though.

I regularly share meals with my son at Disney and never have had a problem. (Not all you can eat) I am a pretty light eater so usually let my son have probably 75% of the meal. However, the last time we were at Whispering Canyon the meal wasn't very substantial and I probably wouldn't share here again. Sometime over the past year or so they stopped serving salads with the meal and without it there didn't seem to be enough for 2 to split. If you ordered a seperate salad (4.99) or another appetizer, you should have enough. Their salads are very good but no very large.

We were at Whispering Canyon Cafe' for dinner in December. My DD (14) ordered the Pork Chop meal. It was HUGE!!! They gave her two or three pork chops!! She could only eat one!!! I felt bad wasting that good food! So, if you like pork chops, I know that meal would be big enough for two (or more!!) ::yes:: :wave2:

My DH and I had the skillet. DELICIOUS!! He got his money's worth! This was a GREAT restaurant! Can't wait to go back on 5/14 (our first PS for our upcoming trip!).
:goodvibes

Originally posted by molly213
Sometime over the past year or so they stopped serving salads with the meal and without it there didn't seem to be enough for 2 to split. If you ordered a seperate salad (4.99) or another appetizer, you should have enough. Their salads are very good but no very large.

The only meal served with a salad is the all you can eat. Regular dinners do not include salad and have not in the 4 yrs I've worked there.

Hey Suzanne, or anyone else, perhaps you can help.

I've just made an evening PS for a party of 9 on June 5 & 6. That includes a 5yr old, a 2.5 yr old and a 1 yr old. The very nice lady said that she couldn't find a table for 9 people and she couldn't guarantee that two tables would be pushed together. Does the staff at WC try to accomodate such requests or, if they don't immediately see anything, we're just out of luck as far as sitting together?

Thanks,
Doug

Suzanne-

every time I see you post, I smile and think back to our visit to WCC in October- you are a fantastic waitress! ::yes::

Originally posted by doug65
Hey Suzanne, or anyone else, perhaps you can help.

I've just made an evening PS for a party of 9 on June 5 & 6. That includes a 5yr old, a 2.5 yr old and a 1 yr old. The very nice lady said that she couldn't find a table for 9 people and she couldn't guarantee that two tables would be pushed together. Does the staff at WC try to accomodate such requests or, if they don't immediately see anything, we're just out of luck as far as sitting together?

Thanks,
Doug

Hey Doug65,

Very rarely are parties split up at opposite ends of the dining room. Most of the time though, you will probably wait past your PS time to get two tables together. It's all according to how the dining room is turning that night.

Originally posted by Alice28
Suzanne-

every time I see you post, I smile and think back to our visit to WCC in October- you are a fantastic waitress! ::yes::

Thanks Alice28!

That really made my day!!! :)

Originally posted by sweetheart2576
Does Whispering canyon have cheeseburgers or chicken fingers for adults? We've got 2 picky eaters with us.

It's not on the menu but it can be done.

Can suzanne, hygienejean, or anyone elaborate on the beer in the 2 foot souvineer glass. My DH loves collecting the glasses and mugs. Does it have a WL logo? How much? Glass or plastic? Thanks.

Originally posted by hockey mom
Can suzanne, hygienejean, or anyone elaborate on the beer in the 2 foot souvineer glass. My DH loves collecting the glasses and mugs. Does it have a WL logo? How much? Glass or plastic? Thanks.

28 oz of Bud or Mick Ultra, they are $9.99 and you do get to keep the cup, its plastic with the words Whispering Canyon Cafe written down the side, believe it or not most people don't take them with them

We had seven adults and three children last September; there was no problem seating us all together. We were kind of over to one side, but still in the right place to participate in all the fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter