Last October I had the Irish Whiskey Flight at the Rose & Crown. The Tullamore Dew was quite tasty.

I have done the beer flight there, as I love Guinness, Harp and Swithwick's. I will definitely do the Macallen flight that they offer at some point.

yep Tullamore Dew is good. Of the Irish Whiskeys my favorite three in order are RedBreast, Tullamore Dew and Jameson. Of course I will try any Irish Whiskey. As far as Bourbons go my favorite hands down is EH Taylor.

RedBreast is excellent. Can't go wrong with Jame- O either

The last few weeks we've been on a New Riff kick, little distillery on the Kentucky/Ohio border. Nice smooth finish. We tend to drink our bourbon and whiskey straight with whiskey stones. Kind of boring but I like to enjoy the flavor.

Mostly neat. I received a SodaStream for Christmas, and if I'm looking for a colder drink, I'll mix it with unflavored seltzer.

I do enjoy an old fashioned or Manhattan when I'm out, but really just a plain bourbon gal.

I'm mostly a Scotch drinker, but lately I've been branching out with various Rye whiskey's. Latest is Chicken **** which I find very smooth from start to finish.

Usual go-to's are Monkey Shoulder, Aberfeldy and also enjoy a good Grangestone. I've also enjoyed some Irish Whiskey too, especially Yellow Spot, Green Spot and even Blue Spot.

yep Tullamore Dew is good. Of the Irish Whiskeys my favorite three in order are RedBreast, Tullamore Dew and Jameson. Of course I will try any Irish Whiskey. As far as Bourbons go my favorite hands down is EH Taylor.

i used to enjoy jameson until i tried tullamore dew now i can't stand jameson.

that said-i enjoy a GOOD irish coffee which for me contains only 3 ingredients-

coffee
irish whiskey
wee bit of milk, cream or smidge of whipping cream

DO NOT pollute it with that nasty irish cream or :crazy2: :crazy2: a sugar cube.

the one amended way i've had it-only at one bar (though when i've mentioned it to bar staff at others they love the idea) was at christmas time one year-

in the tradition of salting a margarita, take the cup the irish coffee will be served in and wet the rim, take the glass and spin the rim into a mixture of cinnamon and sugar. not something i would want all the time but a nice change of pace.

Usually have bourbon straight. I'll mix whiskey and ice-cold lemonade in the summer. I'm not big on cocktails.

If you do like bourbons, and can make it to Kentucky, I highly recommend touring the Bourbon Trail, and maybe visiting the Kentucky Bourbon Festival in Bardstown.

I used to drink bourbon and 7up. But the last 10 years or so I drink it straight. Growing up my Dad drank Early Times so that is…um… the flavor I grew up with. Now my favorite is Pendleton.

I'm a sweet Manhattan girl, but I'll also enjoy a good Old Fashioned. My current favorite is the Boulevardier.

All made with proper bourbon or rye. I won't have anything in the house that I won't drink neat and we like small batch distilleries and bottle in bond, so we usually have something interesting around the house.

I'm a sweet Manhattan girl, but I'll also enjoy a good Old Fashioned. My current favorite is the Boulevardier.

All made with proper bourbon or rye. I won't have anything in the house that I won't drink neat and we like small batch distilleries and bottle in bond, so we usually have something interesting around the house.

Sounds like you know what your doing.

i used to enjoy jameson until i tried tullamore dew now i can't stand jameson.

that said-i enjoy a GOOD irish coffee which for me contains only 3 ingredients-

coffee
irish whiskey
wee bit of milk, cream or smidge of whipping cream

DO NOT pollute it with that nasty irish cream or :crazy2: :crazy2: a sugar cube.

the one amended way i've had it-only at one bar (though when i've mentioned it to bar staff at others they love the idea) was at christmas time one year-

in the tradition of salting a margarita, take the cup the irish coffee will be served in and wet the rim, take the glass and spin the rim into a mixture of cinnamon and sugar. not something i would want all the time but a nice change of pace.
yep love the rimmer idea for the coffee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter