Which would YOU pick??

Which VALUE hotel do YOU think is the 'BEST'??

• Pop Centery

• All-Star Movies

• All-Star Music

Results are only viewable after voting.

lab_girl

used to have cool tags here...
:confused3
I have heard some good / some bad experiences.
(have DD, DS and DH)
BUT, out of the 3 listed in the POLL, which would you choose and WHY?
Location, Pool Size, Favourite Room.....
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

i chose pop century... the location is nice... the whole resort is new... there's no sharing of buses... there's a bar by the main pool... the food court was excellent... and we enjoyed ourselves immensely!

I won't vote only because I've not stayed at all of them and I can't compare which one is the "best".

But I have stayed at ASMovies and found the food in the foodcourt to be very good and some of the dinners were comparable in price to home. There was a bar by the pool, although we didn't use it.

As far as the bus service goes---we were there 9 days and only shared a bus with the other 2 resorts twice. One time was our fault because we got on the music bus instead of movies, so we walked--which wasn't a big deal. We thought the bus service was exceptional.

Rooms were small and they're probably the same at Pop Century, since it is a value, so you can't really compare there---but Pop's rooms are new--that's a plus.

I feel for the price I would stay at ASMovies again---nothing wrong with the place :)

Movie -- i went there in 2003 and had a wonderful time. the toy story building is so cute to stay at.

To me this was an easy question: What do you prefer? Giant Play Doh figures, or Giant Film Reels or Musical INstruments? Somehow the All Stars seem a LOT less cheesy, and the resorts are great. The All Stars food courts are all great as well. :) SUre, the Pop Century is the "newer" one, but the All Stars are what, 5 years old at the most? Thats not old, those are still new as well. :)

I would say POP, we always like the newer resort ya know? The sharing of buses is another downside to all stars.

I have stayed at both POP Century and the All Star Music Resort. I prefer POP Century. Both times we have stayed in Preferred Rooms in the building right next to the main hall. I would stay in any building at POP Century, but I am not sure I would go for a Standard room at the All Stars because it seemed to be quite a walk from the farthest room to the main hall where the bus stop is in the All Stars. We stayed in a Calypso room at the All Stars which was very nice, luckily we were on the back side, not right near the pool, which I can imagine would be quite noisy. The same went for POP Century, also in the back section of the first building. I really like the theming of POP and the food court was good. All Stars had a nice food court as well. I think the next time I may try out Port Orleans for the last couple of days during our next vacation unless I can get an awesome rate for the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I think they are really equal resorts with the only difference being the walk from the last buildings at all star music.

I voted for POP only because of things listed also. It is the newest one, you don't share buses. The only other resort I have to compare it to is All Star Sports and they are both great. The one thing I didn't like about POP was even though the parks where empty this resort was packed...probably because it was new and everyone who stays at values wanted to try it out.

That being said this time we are staying at Movies....only cause of the themeing.

We love Pop! The theme is great and the transportation is a plus. We would stay here again.

We have stayed at all 3-

POP-It is new however with this comes the new A/C that cools only when movement is detected in the room. At night while sleeping it became very hot. I found the beds to be quite uncomfortable and the walls truly are paper thin. We always found the food court to be warm and complained to a CM who said they get that complaint quite often. They have no sausage gravy and biscuits which my southern family enjoys at breakfast. I think the best thing at POP was the pool bar and the POP waffles.

ASMo-Love this resort! The theming is great, the beds comfortable, the room stays cool and the kids love the movie icons. The food court is great and they have Mickey Waffles and sausage gravy and biscuits! :goodvibes

ASMu-Like it for the same reasons as Movies except the theming is well, boring unless you just love musical instruments and/or are a musician I guess. :teeth:

Whatever you decide, have a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter