• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which WDW resorts offer DVC concierge?

AKV is the only DVC Resort with Concierge Level.

Concierge Level at WL, BWI and BC can't be book on points as those rooms are in the regular hotel portion of the resort.

Animal Kingdom- Jambo House is the only DVC resort that offers Club Level.

There are Deluxe Resorts that have Club Level that can be booked with points using the Disney Collection. The points required per night are quite high and you must pay a $95 fee to book. These resorts are the Polynesian, Yacht Club, and GF (until the villas open).

If I buy resale, am I correct in saying that I cannot use the Disney collection and stay at Poly with points?

Have you guys that have had DVC for a long time noticed a significant rise in AM dues over the years?

mousefan1972 said:
Also the CR...

CR isn't an option in the Disney Collection because the resorts houses DVC villas. Once the DVC building opens at GF, that resort will be removed from the Disney Collection, as well.

I know AKL does. I thought VWL did, but I don't see it now. TIA!

There are only five two bedroom lockoff villas on the sixth floor of Jambo House that make up the Concierge villas. Three are savanna view (somewhat blocked by the roof overhang and not the main savanna) and two are pool view. Some are handicap accessible.

If I buy resale, am I correct in saying that I cannot use the Disney collection and stay at Poly with points?

right.

now tell me how many pts it takes to stay at the poly...

you can pay a $95 fee to trade out of DVC and use 47 pts per nt (in the cheapest season) for a garden view poly hotel room. and if you need to change that reservation, there would be an additional $95 fee.

a much larger 1BR villa at the BLT with a theme park view starts at 37 pts per nt. studios at the BLT start at less than 20 pts per nt. and no extra fees when you book a DVC reservation.

if you pay extra to buy direct, you have more options but you have to pay extra (again) for those options...they do not tend to be a good deal.

(if you're loaded and cost is no object, don't let me talk you out of buying direct...but remember that if your circumstances change and you need to sell, you will be selling at resale prices regardless of how you purchased your pts.)

CR isn't an option in the Disney Collection because the resorts houses DVC villas. Once the DVC building opens at GF, that resort will be removed from the Disney Collection, as well.

I know that. That is why I added CR to the list of resorts Michael listed where Club Level isn't available to DVC members using the Disney Collection. I also mentioned that Club Level will be available at the GF until VGF opens. :confused:

I know that. That is why I added CR to the list of resorts Michael listed where Club Level isn't available to DVC members using the Disney Collection. I also mentioned that Club Level will be available at the GF until VGF opens. :confused:

Sorry, I mis-read your post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter