Which TS meal to drop?

I have never ate at Hollywood and Vine, why is it so baaaad!? LOL!

Thanks all!

Brunette

The meat was fatty and tough. the temp of most hot items was tepid, at best, the vegetables seemed to be canned and warmed, the potatos were made from flakes who were once distant cousins of spuds, the floors were sticky, no one had wiped down the chairs in some time, the salads were wilted, the bathrooms were dirty and the service was slow and it was terribly overpriced. It is the one place my DH and DS16 who can take on just about any buffet and be fine, refused to go back to again.

I think maybe because it's a preschool oriented breakfast spot that that sticky goo from toddler hands has just attached to everything and they can't hose it down and get it off.

Other than that, it was awesome.

The meat was fatty and tough. the temp of most hot items was tepid, at best, the vegetables seemed to be canned and warmed, the potatos were made from flakes who were once distant cousins of spuds, the floors were sticky, no one had wiped down the chairs in some time, the salads were wilted, the bathrooms were dirty and the service was slow and it was terribly overpriced. It is the one place my DH and DS16 who can take on just about any buffet and be fine, refused to go back to again.

I think maybe because it's a preschool oriented breakfast spot that that sticky goo from toddler hands has just attached to everything and they can't hose it down and get it off.

Other than that, it was awesome.

Hilarious! Thanks! I'll pass on this restaurant.

thanks!
Brunette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter